[Official] BlackBerry Q20 or Classic

yes1705

Master Member
Reaction score
With Whatsapp no longer supported on BB10, the Blackberry Classic is relegated to become a dumb phone now?

yes1705

Master Member
Reaction score
They say BB10 not longer supports fresh set up of Whatsapp now. Existing users can continue to use until they decide to remove the Whatsapp app. Is that correct?

Fragum

Master Member
Reaction score
IgGeQVQr.jpg

You can still use whatsapp but you will encounter this annoying prompt

Credits to garychengjw for this pic !!!

CPTMiller

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I also don't know what to do with my BB Classic.
Unless we can upgrade the OS to Android?

xgielersx

Reaction score
Blackberry Service Centre

Hi guys,

I have to confirm the service centre location, is it still in Minora Centre?

202 Serangoon Road,
#03-00 Minora Centre
Singapore 218069
Monday to Saturday – 11:00am to 8:00pm
Closed on Sunday & Public Holiday

I'm having an issue with my Classic and I want to send in for repair.
Thanks in advance.

iosnewbie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone used a BB Classic non camera version bought from USA before? It was released specifically for Verizon only. I'm not sure if it's LTE bands can work in SG.

Want to get a used one due to change in work nature where the environment don't allow camera phones (has nothing to do with Mindef green or red zones).

caterham7

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone used a BB Classic non camera version bought from USA before? It was released specifically for Verizon only. I'm not sure if it's LTE bands can work in SG.

Want to get a used one due to change in work nature where the environment don't allow camera phones (has nothing to do with Mindef green or red zones).
if released specifically for Verizon, likely it is locked; buy US phones, safer to buy unlocked phones

re: LTE bands, google to check which bands it has; sg uses band 3, 7, 8

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.