[Official] BlackBerry z10

nicholaslee

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For ColourID, I've tried the free version. It seems now I cannot assign a colour by application? Like one colour for email, bbm, miss call, whatsapp etc anymore?

They only allow colour by contacts..

myhairverypain

Reaction score
For ColourID, I've tried the free version. It seems now I cannot assign a colour by application? Like one colour for email, bbm, miss call, whatsapp etc anymore?

Colorid is not by application. Wait for Bebuzz.

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone used GPS Maps for Google Maps Pro? Is it worth the $6?

Is google going to release its map app for BB OS10??

I really don't think it's worth it at all.

If you just need maps, Nokia's Web based map is pretty good. It's at m.here.com . Just try it on your z10. Also if not can just side load Google maps from android. Works Ok too.

Last edited:

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
zSi2dwy.jpg

Even Citibank staff promoting...

Haha. It's m1 also. City bank has am M1 credit card. If you sign that card, then sign with m1 for z10, then get that rebate.

xtramadness

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Oh then use Hub++ its good.

gatelesis

Reaction score
Registered an account at HWZ to report that my Z10 died on me. Received on 7th March 2013 from ST @ 8.30pm. Died on 11th March 2013 @ 4pm. Blue / Purple screen of death. Couldn't power up after. Now all I see is a periodic sequence of red led flashing.

Going to contact Blackberry Canada shortly after posting this message. Thereafter, heading to comcenter to a one to one exchange. Nice gadget, for 4 days of light usage. There goes my screen protector.

xtramadness

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Totally no idea whats the purpose of the post here...

Contact canada then..? Is also not handled by them and dunno what u did as well

myhairverypain

Reaction score
Registered an account at HWZ to report that my Z10 died on me. Received on 7th March 2013 from ST @ 8.30pm. Died on 11th March 2013 @ 4pm. Blue / Purple screen of death. Couldn't power up after. Now all I see is a periodic sequence of red led flashing.

Going to contact Blackberry Canada shortly after posting this message. Thereafter, heading to comcenter to a one to one exchange. Nice gadget, for 4 days of light usage. There goes my screen protector.

Use a sticky tape and remove the sp. Then reapply on new phone. Can be done.

Fragum

Master Member
Reaction score

Singtel set???

Com centre sure push u to Cathy lol

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Condolences. Unfortunately I don't think there is much BlackBerry in Canada can do for you. Looking for assistant locally would be the easiest way to do so, they do have a branch in Singapore. Since it is still less than a week, like you said, a visit back to comcentre would be the best way to do so, and hopefully get one replaced on the spot. But before that do call 6509 3088 for their aftersales support for online purchases.

Sh!t happens at times unfortunately, I've had this type of experience before, so i can understand what you're going through. Though I have not seen a wide spread reporting of sudden death of Z10, and the phone has been out in other Canada, and UK for a month already, so I doubt it is a common fault. So please do not let this experience stop you from getting more out of the device. :)

Also perhaps you can let us know what you were doing when this happened?

Last edited:

Azrielsc

Reaction score
Ha! Was figuring how to mark all emails as Read as I got tons unread when I linked my work email address to the Z10...

Googled and found out that I just had to long press the date in Hub and an option to "mark all as read" pops up!

Awesome!

xtramadness

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ha! Was figuring how to mark all emails as Read as I got tons unread when I linked my work email address to the Z10...

Googled and found out that I just had to long press the date in Hub and an option to "mark all as read" pops up!

Awesome!

Sama sama as os 7 loh! Didn't try that yet though :D

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.