www.hardwarezone.com.sg


www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   BLACKBERRY User Group (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/blackberry-user-group-292/)
-   -   BB with Singtel Data Plan (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/blackberry-user-group-292/bb-singtel-data-plan-3707400.html)

descyf 29-04-2012 09:43 PM

BB with Singtel Data Plan
 
Can I use facebook and whatsapp with ST data plan with BB device?

Heard can use but somehow my device is disallowing me to do so.... :s11:

xtramadness 29-04-2012 09:48 PM

No. Who dummy said can use?

Read the FAQ
BlackBerry FAQ
HWZ Blackberry Support | Facebook

descyf 29-04-2012 10:05 PM

so than what exactly can i use without BIS?

xtramadness 29-04-2012 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by descyf (Post 66204229)
so than what exactly can i use without BIS?

if you read the faq, it will make life so much easier for everyone.

To list some; sms, phonecall, contacts book, whatsapp(for a short while or may not even work), wifi...

descyf 30-04-2012 07:29 PM

Is it true that the ST 1GB plan cannot surf net and do whatsapp?

xtramadness 30-04-2012 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by descyf (Post 66228452)
Is it true that the ST 1GB plan cannot surf net and do whatsapp?

Does it say ==> BIS Plans

times have changed

descyf 30-04-2012 07:49 PM

no but that's wat my fren told me when he applied for it last year with ST.

xtramadness 30-04-2012 07:51 PM

nah. times change already no such thing. But why pay $13 when u can just pay $9? :)

descyf 30-04-2012 07:55 PM

wat is kust pay?

ZenoGen 30-04-2012 08:12 PM

the blackberry flexi 12GB plan which cost S$48.90 inclusive of the S$9 is only applicable if you recontract and buy a blackberry phone from singtel. If your contract haven't end and u wish to add this S$9 to your existing 3G flexi plan, you cannot do so. So those with existing 3G flexi plans like the iphone one, can only add the BIS 1GB(13 bucks or so) or the 3GB(25 bucks) one as additional services.

Just to clear up some confusion

xtramadness 30-04-2012 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZenoGen (Post 66229542)
the blackberry flexi 12GB plan which cost S$48.90 inclusive of the S$9 is only applicable if you recontract and buy a blackberry phone from singtel. If your contract haven't end and u wish to add this S$9 to your existing 3G flexi plan, you cannot do so. So those with existing 3G flexi plans like the iphone one, can only add the BIS 1GB(13 bucks or so) or the 3GB(25 bucks) one as additional services.

i wish to correct this statement.

you CAN add.
How do i know?

I have tried and tested. Done it more than 5 times already. 8 months, 3 months, 12 months into contract just add the $9 till the end of the current contract.

So its not true that there is any thing wrong with the statement that you can add the $9 into your contract, however, you cant, of course, remove it until your current contract expires.

ZenoGen 30-04-2012 08:20 PM

Oh? i was told cannot when i called their cust service 1688 =\

xtramadness 30-04-2012 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZenoGen (Post 66229733)
Oh? i was told cannot when i called their cust service 1688 =\

1688 also told me they not selling playbook or blackberry :s27::s27::s27:
They even asked me what is that -.-"

Had to speak to manager to get their head right. Then they transfer me to bb department.

Your take on the part-timers using iphone there

ZenoGen 30-04-2012 08:25 PM

then would it be easier if i go down to a hello! shop to get it done or just ask for the bb department through the 1688 hotline?

xtramadness 30-04-2012 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZenoGen (Post 66229863)
then would it be easier if i go down to a hello! shop to get it done or just ask for the bb department through the 1688 hotline?

1688 bb sales department. Hello! store will question and talk bull in whole whole circle

The BB sales department just tell them u want to add the $9 bis service to ur flexi as stated in brochure till your contract end. they may contradict each other sometimes, but if you speak to manager, generally its solvable quickly


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 07:33 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © SPH Magazines Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.