Beautiful Q5 !!!

WilliamRast

Reaction score
Dear all, ex BlackBerry bold 9900 user here. I want to go back using a BlackBerry Q10 but I'm really not sure if I will be able to assess BlackBerry world without a BIS plan. For 9900, I can't do anything without a BIS plan. I know this is a noob question, but I would appreciate an answer for me to return to the world of blackberries! Thanks in advance!

xtramadness

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dear all, ex BlackBerry bold 9900 user here. I want to go back using a BlackBerry Q10 but I'm really not sure if I will be able to assess BlackBerry world without a BIS plan. For 9900, I can't do anything without a BIS plan. I know this is a noob question, but I would appreciate an answer for me to return to the world of blackberries! Thanks in advance!

Erm... Here's q5...

Anyway... Answer:
http://ourberries.com/2013/02/02/clarified-bis-not-needed-for-blackberry-10/

xtramadness

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Please post in the respective threads.

Eitherwise, feel free to BBM for help. (That's why posting is reduced :))

agent_719

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Where can i get this phone ar??? Seems like most of the shop oos.

@xtramadness : u have a shop ar? If u do sell can pm me? Thanks

xtramadness

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Do remember to back up!
B1Co9D0CAAI65HS.png

BlackBerry OS Updated To v10.2.1.3062

jiltedgen

Reaction score
is there any place in Singapore to repair an export set Blackberry Q5?

my Q5 indicates no SIM card inserted even though the SIM is inside. Could the SIM card adapter be the issue?

Need advise as I'm just gotten this a couple days ago.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.