BlackBerry's 2016 Android Phone Lineup REVEALED: The Hamburg & Rome

magnus

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sian, no flagship qwerty device to replace passport. :(

magnus

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wonder Rome will have backlight on the spacebar. Out of all the BB qwerty devices i have, only passport don't have backlight spacebar.:s22:

More important, hope Rome will have some decent specs.

xtramadness

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wonder Rome will have backlight on the spacebar. Out of all the BB qwerty devices i have, only passport don't have backlight spacebar.:s22:

More important, hope Rome will have some decent specs.

What you talking about? This thread is about the touchscreen phones. Which is left with Rome/Argon to be announced. Hamburg/Neon/DTEK50 is in the other thread.

Only Mercury is the keyboard which a subsequent official thread will be created on announcement (Use chit-chat thread for discussion)

8-lane

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What you talking about? This thread is about the touchscreen phones. Which is left with Rome/Argon to be announced. Hamburg/Neon/DTEK50 is in the other thread.

Only Mercury is the keyboard which a subsequent official thread will be created on announcement (Use chit-chat thread for discussion)

This thread is about BB's new and upcoming Android phones.. be it touchscreen ones or those with keyboards..

xtramadness

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This thread is about BB's new and upcoming Android phones.. be it touchscreen ones or those with keyboards..

Ya... Which is left with the Rome here bro. The thread line up is for Hamburg and rome. Hamburg has been launched officially -> so let's move the chat on that to the official thread. The remainder discussion is now from ROME aka ARGON which is still full touchscreen. Of course, i understand your rationale for this to be for every single up coming phone but let us not over generalize one thread for everything and use the specific one's for the specific devices, esp where it has been officially outed. :)

Hope this helps.

Intrinion

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Let me know if you need an official thread for the Rome or renaming for future Android phones:)

xtramadness

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Let me know if you need an official thread for the Rome or renaming for future Android phones:)

Yup, that will be later once announced. Once officially out, I'll have the official thread up!

Please also note that the name is no longer ROME as I have mentioned earlier. That has been changed in favor of ARGON but again, that is not the retail name.

xtramadness

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.