Getting Classic (Non-Camera) into Singapore?

dsclaymr

Reaction score
Ya... just confirmed through calling 1623. Only black and its camera removed phone. Warranty comes from the contractor who removes the camera (1 year I think) at $100. So the phone is with $48 or free for the higher plans.

PS: need to recontract or sign new line with them.

Last edited:

wingz01

Reaction score
Bros, for those who managed to get the blackberry classic non-cam, it's via the M1 recontract promo? Is is available on the other telcos?

winks_forever

Reaction score
I received my non cam Verizon Classic a few week back from Amazon and everything works fine and well. Really pleased! Shipped through com gateway.

winks_forever

Reaction score
can i ask if what telco u use? can connect to 4G network?

Im on Singtel. Sadly I don't have a 4G plan and am still on the old skool 12 GB data plan. Would probably change though. My other friends on 4G says it works fine. Specifications wise however, i think Verizon Non Cam only works on LTE 700 and 2100 (which Singapore doesn't have - based on what I see on wiki), but I was checking out my friend's non cam classic and it clearly states he's on a 4G network. Anyway, its my work phone, so I'm not fussed either way. Just happy to have it. really happy.

wingz01

Reaction score
anyone can pm the name of the agent who did the cam removal from the local set pls?

garpew

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Yes that is correct.

How did you ship the phone after purchasing from BestBuy?

If the LTE network is compatible, and it could be purchased, I would really consider it.

Just checked bestbuy site, seems like they don't have non camera Blackberry Classic already.

Last edited:

tanch350

Reaction score
sellin non cam blackberry classic full set with box + 1 year warranty and non camera cert by M1

tanch350

Reaction score
sellin non cam blackberry classic full set

Anybody want to buy non camera blackberry classic full set with box, earpiece and charger. 1 year warranty and non camera cert by m1 msg me to offer it. 96518900

origamii

Reaction score
Looking for blackberry classic non camera version which comes with certificate from local telecom.

Pm me your price in mind . Able to deal asap as need it for work.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.