Getting Classic (Non-Camera) into Singapore?

tanch350

Reaction score
Hi Guys im sellin it at $350 whatsapp me for more infor
BlackBerry Classic Non Cam

crobin

Reaction score
I want to buy a Blackberry Classic Non Camera (native non camera; not camera removed version). I tried looking for it at Amazon, can't find it there. I tried buying direct from Verizon, but it only comes with post paid plans, which require a USA social security number, so could not buy. Any offers or suggestions?

pokey2014

Reaction score
I want to buy a Blackberry Classic Non Camera (native non camera; not camera removed version). I tried looking for it at Amazon, can't find it there. I tried buying direct from Verizon, but it only comes with post paid plans, which require a USA social security number, so could not buy. Any offers or suggestions?
You can try using comgateway buy for me service

Sent from my ass using GAGT

xtramadness

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
you got lobang to get blackberry classic non cam? :eek:

if got, how much is it?

If you didn't know... Then your living under the rock... hahaha. Kidding. No I dont. I only get them at the standard retail price and just share shipping only. And since ordering legitimately, warranty isn't an issue as I can help on that. Thats all.

techrike

Reaction score
If you didn't know... Then your living under the rock... hahaha. Kidding. No I dont. I only get them at the standard retail price and just share shipping only. And since ordering legitimately, warranty isn't an issue as I can help on that. Thats all.

u getting them at the retail price? can share shipping with u?

xtramadness

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
u getting them at the retail price? can share shipping with u?

Of course. Basically from usa bring in not an issue with me :) If you got your own and just wana share shipping (ie pay for device etc yourself), I am also fine. Just reduce costs for everyone thats all :)

Drop me an email or BBM for queries

Last edited:

v1hypersg

Reaction score
just to share what i found out last week,

M1 is selling the blackberry classic with cam removed,

BUT you must sign a 2 year contract with them and then they will order the phone specially which means you have to wait a while for the phone to be delivered as it needs to be sent to a vendor to have the cam removed,

other than that, there seems to be no way to buy this phone without contract,

also it seems like blackberry might not be supporting their OS and jump ship to android which means the blackberry classic which was launched in 2014, might not be supported soon or anymore which makes the phone less appealing,

also you do not need to subscribe to blackberry services to use the phone like previously,

any mobile data plan is enough to use the phone's online features, like whataspp, facebook or surf internet,

currently on singtel until 2017 so thinking to get the phone with extra line or wait out until contract over and see what is the case with blackberry products, they might come out with new phone either on existing blackberry OS or android OS BUT with cam removed,

xtramadness

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
They have been doing so last year. And warrany is then by their 3rd party agent.

The agent will also not service any individual sets to non-cam, only for M1 sales

Since Z10 or blackberry 10 (years ago) there was no need for BIS as there's no compression and routing of data thru their servers.
Since 2013

Nothing new here but, happy to see that you found out now.

the units from M1 also looks kinda ugly as the camera holes are filled up whereas the original factory unit is flush beautifully as well.

BlackBerry Classic Non-camera Launched Officially - OurBerries - BlackBerry Singapore Site

just to share what i found out last week,

M1 is selling the blackberry classic with cam removed,

BUT you must sign a 2 year contract with them and then they will order the phone specially which means you have to wait a while for the phone to be delivered as it needs to be sent to a vendor to have the cam removed,

other than that, there seems to be no way to buy this phone without contract,
also you do not need to subscribe to blackberry services to use the phone like previously,

any mobile data plan is enough to use the phone's online features, like whataspp, facebook or surf internet,

currently on singtel until 2017 so thinking to get the phone with extra line or wait out until contract over and see what is the case with blackberry products, they might come out with new phone either on existing blackberry OS or android OS BUT with cam removed,

Last edited:

garpew

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Of course. Basically from usa bring in not an issue with me :) If you got your own and just wana share shipping (ie pay for device etc yourself), I am also fine. Just reduce costs for everyone thats all :)

sent you PM on HWZ yesterday, not sure what your email is

techrike

Reaction score

Have not got the device yet. If u getting, maybe I tag along with the device purchase and shipping. What's your email? I don't have bbm

techrike

Reaction score

what's your email?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.