HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Amazon Kindle Paperwhite Announced!

Like Tree203Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 14-03-2019, 08:03 AM   #3331

Guys can i check how do u guys buy from amazon ah? I see no shipping to sg. Thanks!
I used comgateway. Not the cheapest but very reliable from my experience.

Sent from HUAWEI ALP-L29 using GAGT
mikeymesina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2019, 10:12 AM   #3332

Guys can i check how do u guys buy from amazon ah? I see no shipping to sg. Thanks!
I just ordered one using ezbuy... will share experience after.
tofubean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2019, 06:15 PM   #3333

Buying Books on Kindle in Singapore

Really interested in buying a Kindle. but i heard a lot of difficulties in buying books in the kindle in Singapore. Can someone be kind enough to share the step-by-step of buying books on the kindle in Singapore (in the safest way possible)? :-(
nunu09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2019, 06:24 PM   #3334

I just ordered one using ezbuy... will share experience after.
hi, how do you purchase book on the kindle in Singapore? can you please share a step-by-step tutorial? :-( im really interested in buying one but not sure of how to buy books here in Singapore
Old 17-03-2019, 05:58 PM   #3335

hi, how do you purchase book on the kindle in Singapore? can you please share a step-by-step tutorial? :-( im really interested in buying one but not sure of how to buy books here in Singapore
Just buy as per normal. There were issues in the past but nowadays it's quite ok.
nunu09 likes this.
jeffyen2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2019, 11:31 PM   #3336

Just buy as per normal. There were issues in the past but nowadays it's quite ok.
Really?? Will i be able to get access to thousands over books with just a normal Singapore address Amazon account, instead of a US address?

p.s.: thank you so much for your reply!!!
Old 19-03-2019, 09:53 AM   #3337
High Supremacy Member

Really interested in buying a Kindle. but i heard a lot of difficulties in buying books in the kindle in Singapore. Can someone be kind enough to share the step-by-step of buying books on the kindle in Singapore (in the safest way possible)? :-(
Can easily find free chinese novel fr website to upload into kindle also
Old 19-03-2019, 11:18 AM   #3338

I read free novels from online. Download txt version - send to kindle email, it'll deliver to my kindle in the correct format. Sometimes i purchase the occasional books from my favorite bestselling authors but not often. I use vpn to purchase them with my US address account. Dunno i can purchase without vpn now.

The kindle pw 2018 8gb with ads that i just ordered -> roughly $135 after usd to sgd conversion + $3.99 ezbuy air shipping charges = $139.
paul02 and nunu09 like this.
tofubean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2019, 03:41 PM   #3339

Can easily find free chinese novel fr website to upload into kindle also
how about English novels, do you have any recommended website that i can download from? :-)
Old 19-03-2019, 03:44 PM   #3340

I read free novels from online. Download txt version - send to kindle email, it'll deliver to my kindle in the correct format. Sometimes i purchase the occasional books from my favorite bestselling authors but not often. I use vpn to purchase them with my US address account. Dunno i can purchase without vpn now.

The kindle pw 2018 8gb with ads that i just ordered -> roughly $135 after usd to sgd conversion + $3.99 ezbuy air shipping charges = $139.
is there a recommended website where i can download free English novels from? :-) is VPN safe? hahaha im a tech noob... im so sorry. where should i look for tutorials on VPN for kindle?

Thank you so much for your reply!
Old 19-03-2019, 10:04 PM   #3341
High Supremacy Member

how about English novels, do you have any recommended website that i can download from? :-)
Fr time to time can check freebooksy.com to see if any novel interest you
Soya_Bean and nunu09 like this.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.