HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Amazon Kindle Paperwhite Announced!

Like Tree203Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-04-2019, 06:31 PM   #3346
Supremacy Member

Got my PW4 from ezbuy today.

Anyone able to buy books on Amazon USA into the PW4?
how much did you pay for it?
grande5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2019, 01:32 PM   #3347

this is a very interesting thread

this is a very interesting thread
grimblaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2019, 11:55 PM   #3348

Anyone purchased the Oasis model? Any feedback on this model? Thinking to upgrade my Voyage

Last edited by skinergy; 09-04-2019 at 11:58 PM..
skinergy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2019, 11:49 PM   #3349
Supremacy Member

Anyone purchased the Oasis model? Any feedback on this model? Thinking to upgrade my Voyage
have you tried the paperwhite? do you really like the voyage better because of the experience?

I like the look of the voyage/oasis but the incremental benefit doesn't seem to be worth the premium :/
grande5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2019, 11:57 PM   #3350

have you tried the paperwhite? do you really like the voyage better because of the experience?

I like the look of the voyage/oasis but the incremental benefit doesn't seem to be worth the premium :/
I bought Voyage because of the page buttons which existed in my damn old Kindle keyboard then I saw Oasis, seems to have a better page turn and design....but not sure if its worth to upgrade since im already using my Voyage and happy with it.
Old 12-04-2019, 09:35 AM   #3351

I bought Voyage because of the page buttons which existed in my damn old Kindle keyboard then I saw Oasis, seems to have a better page turn and design....but not sure if its worth to upgrade since im already using my Voyage and happy with it.
If you prefer the size of Voyage, then Oasis might not be a good fit for you. The screen is bigger.
hario12 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2019, 12:10 AM   #3352

For me size doesnt really matter cos my kindle keyboard was bigger than the Voyage. i am just trying to find reason to buy another Kindle! haha since i am not buying books anymore but the price of Oasis plus adding the leather cover, OMG, i can almost buy a Samsung Tablet
Old 15-04-2019, 10:10 PM   #3353

Guys I search for corousel it seems only paperwhite is in singapore. What is the best way to get oasis model? Corrier comgateway? Haiz why Amazon don't ship kindle to Sg?? So weird..
bill2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:06 PM   #3354

Guys I search for corousel it seems only paperwhite is in singapore. What is the best way to get oasis model? Corrier comgateway? Haiz why Amazon don't ship kindle to Sg?? So weird..
Get from Amazon US and ship to freight forwarder.
Kikstyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.