Like Tree213Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-07-2020, 07:15 PM   #3526
Banned

Hmm... sling bag lor...
Itching to get the oasis le...
Cause PW used for 3 years Liao lol 😂

if u have a bag , then ok lor.

its like slightly wider than those paperback novel ( dunno anyone still remember those lolx)
netzach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2020, 01:08 AM   #3527
Master Member

the red color below is the oasis, brown is the paperwhite.
oasis cover, the problem is the left flap is sorta flopping around unbalanced. i guess too many ppl complaint / return / refunded the original cover design , so now is all full protection type and u cant take the cover off easily.

eq2addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2020, 02:45 AM   #3528
Banned

Oic...
Between the Paperwhite and Oasis, what’s your preference and opinions ah?
Since you got both

the red color below is the oasis, brown is the paperwhite.
oasis cover, the problem is the left flap is sorta flopping around unbalanced. i guess too many ppl complaint / return / refunded the original cover design , so now is all full protection type and u cant take the cover off easily.

Old 05-07-2020, 11:35 AM   #3529
Banned

hmmm, i'm looking to get the Oasis 3 32gb from Amazon US, Amazon SG dont have lol, comgateway would be ok hor to use as a forwarder for Amazon US?

thanks in advance!

Old 05-07-2020, 11:59 AM   #3530

hmmm, i'm looking to get the Oasis 3 32gb from Amazon US, Amazon SG dont have lol, comgateway would be ok hor to use as a forwarder for Amazon US?

thanks in advance!

Wooo finally you are getting it! Is there a sale now for Oasis? I used ezbuy pretty fast and not too ex.
skinergy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2020, 12:16 PM   #3531
Banned

ya lor...cannot take it already...bth liao lOl

no sales for the Oasis now leh..

remember you got it during last year's black Friday sales, that's damn super good deal wu hua lol!

the ezbuy is it use the ezShip service ah? and the address given there
but its abit funny leh..
the name of the address they put simi Merlion DWSYW lOl.

Wooo finally you are getting it! Is there a sale now for Oasis? I used ezbuy pretty fast and not too ex.
Old 05-07-2020, 12:18 PM   #3532
Banned

btw...did you bought a cover to go along with the Oasis also?
Old 05-07-2020, 03:06 PM   #3533

ya lor...cannot take it already...bth liao lOl

no sales for the Oasis now leh..

remember you got it during last year's black Friday sales, that's damn super good deal wu hua lol!

the ezbuy is it use the ezShip service ah? and the address given there
but its abit funny leh..
the name of the address they put simi Merlion DWSYW lOl.
Yeah address abit weird but i got it very fast. I used the ezship service, think less than $20 straight to my house.

The cover i bought from taobao... Works great for me and less than $12 bucks. The Oasis cover selling in Amazon is crazy expensive.
skinergy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2020, 03:33 PM   #3534
Banned

Oic... thanks thanks 🙏🏻
So far Shiok or not the Oasis...?
I damn damn damn tempted big time

Yeah address abit weird but i got it very fast. I used the ezship service, think less than $20 straight to my house.

The cover i bought from taobao... Works great for me and less than $12 bucks. The Oasis cover selling in Amazon is crazy expensive.
Old 06-07-2020, 01:08 AM   #3535
Supremacy Member

Oic... thanks thanks 🙏🏻
So far Shiok or not the Oasis...?
I damn damn damn tempted big time

Screen is shiok. But very heavy not nice to use for reading. Sold my oasis and went back to my old voyage
RocketBunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2020, 02:01 AM   #3536
Banned

Hmm ��
Ya lor... I also tempted cause of the bigger screen lol ��
Got consider buying a tablet stand?
To hold it and read on a table.
Ya... I would think That the oasis not so much for carrying around or for mobility, more for rather home use with a stand on a table kind of thing.

a lot of people still like & prefer the Voyage hor....but hard to find refurbished 1 already sia now...

Screen is shiok. But very heavy not nice to use for reading. Sold my oasis and went back to my old voyage

Last edited by netzach; 06-07-2020 at 02:08 AM..
Old 06-07-2020, 08:56 AM   #3537
Supremacy Member

Hmm ******************
Ya lor... I also tempted cause of the bigger screen lol ******************
Got consider buying a tablet stand?
To hold it and read on a table.
Ya... I would think That the oasis not so much for carrying around or for mobility, more for rather home use with a stand on a table kind of thing.

a lot of people still like & prefer the Voyage hor....but hard to find refurbished 1 already sia now...

Haha I normally read when commuting. I have tablet stand but Hardly read at home. Or you can use those origami cases.

One thing I like bout the oasis is the physical page press button. Like the old kindle keyboard. Voyage touch press abit not friendly
RocketBunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2020, 09:23 AM   #3538
Banned

oic....
using the Kindle mostly for commutes...can't use Oasis already man...definitely, Paperwhite or Voyage already haha....

Oasis is more for home use purpose mah since its so much bigger & heavier

I am quite tempted already on the Oasis lol.
since last year wanna buy from Black Friday until now le

I have a Paperwhite 3 which is still going damn strong now..but starting to delete books already from it...4GB capacity almost full house le so no choice need to start deleting stuff lol.

feel like getting the 32GB Oasis for home use solely & leave all the books inside.
don't like to delete stuff....cause i'm a hoarder

Haha I normally read when commuting. I have tablet stand but Hardly read at home. Or you can use those origami cases.

One thing I like bout the oasis is the physical page press button. Like the old kindle keyboard. Voyage touch press abit not friendly
Old 06-07-2020, 01:32 PM   #3539
Master Member

i use both interchangeably , once the batt low/flat, i take n use the other one since you can sync to furthest page read.

oasis 3rd gen ( mine ) is actually feels lighter than my paper white cos of the handle type design at 1 end. the bigger screen and the button press makes it very immersive. paper white need to swipe across screen and more often.

its just during commute, when i change bus , change mrt ( i need to change 4 times per trip) , the oasis is more troublesome cos its bigger hence harder to slide in/out of bag. if you have straight bus/train somewhere. its not actually a prob.
eq2addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2020, 01:53 PM   #3540
Banned

Wah... if traveling, use the PW Ma... more convenient....

Damn lol. I’m gonna buy the oasis 3 for home use solely Lol 😂

Bigger screen more Shiok to use right?

i use both interchangeably , once the batt low/flat, i take n use the other one since you can sync to furthest page read.

oasis 3rd gen ( mine ) is actually feels lighter than my paper white cos of the handle type design at 1 end. the bigger screen and the button press makes it very immersive. paper white need to swipe across screen and more often.

its just during commute, when i change bus , change mrt ( i need to change 4 times per trip) , the oasis is more troublesome cos its bigger hence harder to slide in/out of bag. if you have straight bus/train somewhere. its not actually a prob.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.