HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Radical Remission: Surviving Cancer Against All Odds

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-12-2018, 10:08 PM   #1
Master Member

Post Radical Remission: Surviving Cancer Against All Odds

Radical Remission: Surviving Cancer Against All Odds is a book I highly recommend.

Kelly Turner, Ph.D., a researcher and psychotherapist who specializes in integrative oncology, gives the reader the results of her research on over a thousand cases of Radical Remission—people who have defied a serious or even terminal cancer diagnosis with a complete reversal of the disease. The results of this study, which focused on seventy-five factors, include astounding insights of the nine key factors that Dr. Turner found among nearly every Radical Remission survivor she has studied and an explanation of how the reader can put these practices to work in his or her own life.

TS comments: The interesting stories of the cancer survivors (some were even in the terminal stage of cancer) nursing back to wellness, are very encouraging to me; I skim through the technical details on cancer cells and healthy cells. This is the book to read if you have any friend or family members currently diagnosed with cancer. These cancer survivors, I find, shares a common thread: they actively take charge of their wellbeing (example, they research about their illness extensively) and believe the current treatment(s) they are taking, are going to heal them. Most of them concurrently goes through more than one type of treatment/healing. They leave their fate to no chance.
AnimeNewbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2018, 11:28 AM   #2
Master Member

I learnt about the book from the movie called HEAL.

In the book, there was this patient that went to Thailand for holiday and on the streets, a Singh offered to tell his fortune. He declined. The fortune teller then told him not to believe in doctors that he was terminally ill and was going to die. And predicted he was going to meet a red-haired healer. And coincidentally, he did saw a red-haired healer afterwards. Up to this point, if I were him, I would have believed that fortune teller is divine being sent from god. There is no way a mere human being can know/predict so much about a stranger.

The thing is that patient did not just stopped at the red-haired healer. He also went on to see/consult other healers about his illness.
Old 06-01-2019, 01:53 PM   #3
Master Member

Cancer patient and family member should read this book written by Dr Kelly Turner. It is more about the patient belief on whether he will heal from unconventional medicine. For instance about the story of Japanese cancer survivor, Shin Terayama: he believes that atomosphere has the most oxygen 42 mintues before sunrise because he always heard birds chirping loudly during this time. His theory probably total ******** and cannot withstand scientific probing but it is exactly because he totally believes in breathing the air before sunrise, makes his recovery.

Radical Remission: Surviving Cancer Against All Odds
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.