Book for Accounting Fundamentals

leroycjw

Reaction score
I am thinking of studying Accountancy in local private institution after NS which i am enlisting this year and I have only really basic knowledge of Accountancy...

My only memory of Accountancy is balance sheet, Profit & Loss statement etc.. (REAL BASIC)

So I am thinking of buying some books that could improve more on Accountancy fundamental for myself.

Some self-studying before ORD.. Any recommendation?

humblepie94

Reaction score
You can look for it at Popular Bookstores, those O Level Textbooks approved by the MOE are great in my opinion. Alternatively, there are a few online accounting courses in which you can register.
You can ask me as well, haha, I just graduated with a diploma in accountancy. Waiting for enlistment too.

leroycjw

Reaction score
Do you think accounting is hard? I thinking of SIM Bachelor of Accounting and I do not know If I could able to manage it a not...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.