Uni choices in Business / IT

ChubbyBunnyy

Reaction score
Hi peeps!
I need some advice on uni choices.
I applied local uni ; smu, sit, sutd with 2.0gpa in Ngee ann business IT, submitted documents like resume, portfolio, recommendation letters, referral letters for discretory pathway.
Uni of queensland, got gaurantee of 1.5 yr to bachelor, 1.5 yr to master.(or could jump to smu master w excellent gpa in bachelor thats if i got 6.75 to 7 out of 7.)
Simge doesnt really have much good choices except manchester, birmingham, warwick(need 3.0 and do not allow discretory cause they aint local)
Not sure about mdis kaplan, or other aussie uni/us/uk.
Could sent you guys my resume to have a look if you dm me, pretty abv average for people my age.
Ive excellent cca, social activities and work exp except academics... would appreciate your time on the feedback. Cheers.

agenda

Master Member
Reaction score
Wow 2.0 gpa. You should be applying to ivy league already!

Btw also, 2.0 is above average HAHAHAHA that's very fresh. You saying more than half your batch people CMI?

nyvrem

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi peeps!
I applied local uni ; smu, sit, sutd with 2.0gpa in Ngee ann business IT, submitted documents like resume, portfolio, recommendation letters, referral letters for discretory pathway.
Uni of queensland, got gaurantee of 1.5 yr to bachelor, 1.5 yr to master.(or could jump to smu master w excellent gpa in bachelor thats if i got 6.75 to 7 out of 7.)
Simge doesnt really have much good choices except manchester, birmingham, warwick(need 3.0 and do not allow discretory cause they aint local)
Could sent you guys my resume to have a look if you dm me, pretty abv average for people my age.
Ive excellent cca, social activities and work exp except academics... would appreciate your time on the feedback. Cheers.

go fly kite la

:s22::s22::s22:

Nuuudals

Reaction score
My GPA .1 higher than yours also cannot get into unisim, but got $$ just apply for everything. SIT can try more. Also apply for Kaplan/psb/mdis and stuff because local probably no hope 1, at least have a backup. I'm starting my Kaplan degree, 1.5 years of study soon.

Sent from Motorola NEXUS 6 using GAGT

soulblader_86

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi peeps!

Do u need to go ns?

Sent from SMU using GAGT

ChubbyBunnyy

Reaction score
My GPA .1 higher than yours also cannot get into unisim, but got $$ just apply for everything. SIT can try more. Also apply for Kaplan/psb/mdis and stuff because local probably no hope 1, at least have a backup. I'm starting my Kaplan degree, 1.5 years of study soon.

Sent from Motorola NEXUS 6 using GAGT
Is unisim a better choice than uq?
For progression in private sectors

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.