[newbie qn] changing car

alxthxa

Reaction score
Just using this thread to ask my question regarding this title as well....

I had been driving my car for 1 year only and I would like to do a downgrade as I have been damaging the external part of my car...

Do you usually repair the exterior to make it look like a nice car or just sell it off? I broke my head light, chrome, the small light, grilles and cracks at bumper area.

I’m currently driving C180 Coupe and was wondering what car is as comfortable as this but perhaps easy to drive and gauge....

Thanks....

mel1888

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I had been driving my car for 1 year only and I would like to do a downgrade as I have been damaging the external part of my car...

Do you usually repair the exterior to make it look like a nice car or just sell it off? I broke my head light, chrome, the small light, grilles and cracks at bumper area.

I’m currently driving C180 Coupe and was wondering what car is as comfortable as this but perhaps easy to drive and gauge....

Thanks....
Well u do have many damaged parts will affect ur trade in nego. Fixin merc parts aint cheap. I guess if u dont mind getting lower trade in shld be ok.
Oh ya easy to drive? Any hatchbacks

elf108

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
A180 hatch loh.
Repair also bo hua. Discount few K to let buyer settle lah.

andyhtc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Thanks....

You need to change your driving style rather than a car.

Exterior damages are usually easy to fix.

hawthorne

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You need to change your driving style rather than a car.

Exterior damages are usually easy to fix.
Easy to fix but as long as u need to spray, downtime is usually 2 days at least. :(

Sent from 10char using GAGT

IcYFl4mEz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Thanks....

drove bef c200 cabriolet, blind spot alot and mirror aint useful. no issue for me tho.
so i guess you might want to change to those car that got good view, either SUV or sedan.and of cos you must be good at gauging.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.