3 of Singapore's Most Popular High-Quality In-Car Camera Brands - BlackVue, iRoad & ThinkWare

verynormalguy

Reaction score
just had my new ride last week with a iroad q7. first time had a cam running without being able to see the recording... a bit kao wei. but if i make the hp live showing means all mobile data cut rite?

also, i cannot review the videos from handphone remotely rite? Can only be in the car, connected to the iroad's wifi then can see the videos is it?

TIA!

hwaa

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
iQSronR.jpg

marbella promo at IT show.

i requested to opt out installation and got it at $279 nett. the new model kr8s, think price quite cheap liao, with so many freebies thrown in also.. all gonna post carousell and sell off cheap. :o

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just had my new ride last week with a iroad q7. first time had a cam running without being able to see the recording... a bit kao wei. but if i make the hp live showing means all mobile data cut rite?

also, i cannot review the videos from handphone remotely rite? Can only be in the car, connected to the iroad's wifi then can see the videos is it?

TIA!

You can DL the respective video into your hp.

tanjw369

Reaction score
How much you paid?

Not sure if this is relevant pricing but I paid $530 for the Iroad TX9 in May'2018.

I have been using it without any problems from day one and did not install any additional battery pack.

The TX9 can record at least 18 hours of footage in parking mode but it largely depends on your car battery as I change my car battery just before the 2 years mark.

CCCustom

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Which camera(s) can be wired such that the sexposed wiring is really minimal ... if not possible to be completely hidden?

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Which camera(s) can be wired such that the sexposed wiring is really minimal ... if not possible to be completely hidden?

you should be asking which car allows that.. most camera comes with one or 2 wires depending if its dual or single channel.

xyz890

Reaction score
$50 per year is quite ok, but x700 like quite old looking dash cam

Gotten my x700 a month back, but without NB-IOT cos not yet release when I purchased it. There is a yearly subscription of $50 (if I remember correctly). The system will inform you when your car got hit by something. It also act as GPS.

gohbsing

Reaction score
$50 per year is quite ok, but x700 like quite old looking dash cam

Ha... I buy bcos of the lcd screen. I don't like using mobile app to control.

Also, they claim only can use thinkware memory card. I use sandisk high endure card, no issue so far. But highest capicity is 64gb only.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.