Reaction score
wow jin fierce!
2019-Perodua-Aruz-1.5-AV-official-4-630x330.jpg

perodua-aruz1.jpg

4 speed auto in today's era :s22:

liquidh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bullet proof and low maintenance. At this price range, no issue..

Used to drive 4AT Vios and got 13km/l.

If I’m not wrong Perodua uses Daihatsu’s transmission (which is based on Toyota’s design).

velsiow

Reaction score
Hi,

Am considering to buy this car, any owners here can share its driving experience and FC?

Vs Attrage, which is a better buy in terms of reliability?

Hi. I'm an owner of a manual ocean blue Bezza for 3.5 years. Sharing my experience owning this compact sedan. It's really a bread and butter car. Use it daily to send son to childcare then wife to work.

It's a no frills car with okay fuel consumption after 3.5 years. Now on average is 14.5l, but I suspect becoz I'm using the boot to store more and more things inside.
Boot space I maxed out before when I had to squeeze a 27 inch luggage, 2 cabin size 22 inch luggage, 1 lightweight stroller, a soft 30 litre backpack (packed them when I had to go cruise with 4 adults and 1 toddler)
Sitting wise, 2 adults of height 1.75m behind will have sufficient leg space. Currently I have a child seat, so can sit only 2 smaller size adults at the rear.
For driver, seat is comfortable for long distance drive (I'm 1.76m and 115kg large frame) but have no issues with the sitting posture and getting in and out.
Driving wise don't expect Ferrari type response and speed, but it does what it does, bring people from point A to B. Car is optimal when driving between 70km/h - 85km/h, best fuel consumption. But can push when going up north, top speed ever tried at NSH is at 150km/h, before I got nagged back to moving slowly at 120km/h.

Noise from outside really seeps into the car, so I went JB to soundproof the doors and wheel arches. Now sound is more bearable though heavy rain will make the roof sound like the attap house roof.

My car came with 14 inch wheels but I believe now at Perocom they give 15 inch wheels as standard.

Servicing wise AD give free 1st 5 times. Low maintenance so far, but my car got knocked at the back and had to replace reverse sensors and repaint the bumper at total cost of $550( paid by the guy who knock me), had another incident where my driver side door handle broke (a very common thing shared by owners in Malaysia) so had to pay another $150++ to fix it with AD.
Other than that not much maintenance anyway. Accessories are found at shopee and they ship to Singapore. Changed my floor mat and added an arm rest for driver.
Just beware, if you buy this car, don't join the Bezza Club Malaysia Facebook page, they will poison you with their mods they did with their cars, and with the price they paid for r sooo cheap with the mods (can't wait for singapore to open up the checkpoints again to get some more mods for the car)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.