Any GrabHitch/RydeShare driver come in to share experience! - Part 2

HeadQuarters

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Do GH, confirmed take the money. But not as la sup as some :o

If fren, will u? If really is become so-called 'fren' from a GH rider, still collect? Or is there actually no such thing as from GH rider to fren? Again, how did u bring yourself to collect money from a 'fren' for giving her a ride? :o

EJB

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That day I did my virgin stack of 2 riders.

Today I did my virgin stack of 3 riders. :s13: I break my own rules to only hitch one...

Hitched one thinking my regular going drinking won't ping me. Zhun zhun 4.40+ ping me ask me hitch her... arranged with #1, #1 say okay.

5.40+ saw a hitch I took last week, her pick up is exact location as #1, what can I say...

I informed them #1 then #2 then #3 will alight, my 'repeats' were quite ok, but the #1 was pretty quiet, hope she wasn't pissed off with my last minute arrangement to hitch 2 more.

$27 into pocket...will I do again? Probably only if they are my repeats and it's otw...

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That day i gh one gentleman. I bring him 2hrs rounding. At first, he agreed to share. Hence, i proceeded
Story cut short, i fast game x 8pax. Only 2hrs. But now he up Social media. Why like that

EJB

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That day i gh one gentleman. I bring him 2hrs rounding. At first, he agreed to share. Hence, i proceeded
Story cut short, i fast game x 8pax. Only 2hrs. But now he up Social media. Why like that
Please note, you should drop him at spa first. 2 hours later go back collect him.

matrix05

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Smove. I cannot bear to use my own car for Uber. :s13:

How come you got so much energy ? Btw, if destination is 'Woodland Checkpoint', are you able to drop off and turn back to Sin or it means already in a one way street to JB?

Last edited:

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Take bus/train. I tried once. Need to chiong and beat the q. :)
Walk causeway dun noe legal or not. Seems dangerous, no proper path

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.