Any GrabHitch/RydeShare driver come in to share experience! - Part 2

sgdividends

Reaction score
What's the hotline to call to enquire about the cash out?

Their online ticket system don't have a title for cash out or payment issue ...really lousy

elf108

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No need to call la.

Press and wait faithfully.
In gwab we trust, on platform since...

elf108

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
** just now cancel one trip kena SMS Liao. Crazy graw, just proceed cancel and bypass. Give not enuff protection fee.

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi JHT, welcome to Hitch Club! Here's your profile as of 3 Sep 00:00hr
Tier: Rookie
Next update will be on 10 Sep.

Sammiegirl00

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why do many people kept saying it is easy money? You saw the newspaper and the numbers they claimed to earn.

elf108

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi xxx, welcome to Hitch Club! Here's your profile as of 3 Sep 00:00hr
Tier: Rookie
Next update will be on 10 Sep.

We noticed you have a no. of cancelled rides recently. Please avoid cancelling unless necessary. Should this persist, your access to bookings may be affected :(

questionman26

Reaction score
all sifus, can i choose my own route to the destination? because i intend to pick up on morning 8+am on my way to work. Usually i will take route with no ERP, and dont want to change because of the passenger. If they insist taking faster route with ERP, can i collect ÉRP from them? do i need to msg passenger in advance?

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Routing up to u. Of cos, to ur best convenience as well as others. No collection of toll/parking charges. Wat u see will be total less off 10% water money. Pls proceed with care and be professional to uphold vendor(s) as well as own image.

elf108

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Pax will take tsk if u no go erp.
Try stack at least 2 and whack erp. Win win. Unless ur route no erp is only slower abit.

Pls do not collect erp from them, it's wrong. Lupsup.

EJB

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
all sifus, can i choose my own route to the destination? because i intend to pick up on morning 8+am on my way to work. Usually i will take route with no ERP, and dont want to change because of the passenger. If they insist taking faster route with ERP, can i collect ÉRP from them? do i need to msg passenger in advance?
You want to collect 2x the ERP, 3x the ERP also can.

But before you do so, ask the rider if they want to share, they don't want to share the ERP, then you just go no ERP way.

For me, 1 pax, 2 pax or 3pax, I go by ERP. I wanna go home faster. I don't know about you.

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For me i dun take more than 1 location. Direct only. And pls note, this is how carpooling started off. Now, many ppl hungry. Somemore with blue stickers gg ard making living out of this.

Well, just milk while last.
My 2cents worth

elf108

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Multiple location . Extra 5 mins, double the money with single effort. Why not ? Do less, earn more.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.