Any GrabHitch/RydeShare driver come in to share experience! - Part 2

Cyberboy128

Reaction score
ABout 2 mins there, anyway lesson learnt, nowadays everywhere go camera, sian

Cameras are viewed by humans. Sometimes no one is viewing, cannot be having eyes there all the time.

If someone is viewing, depends on that someone if want to take enforcement or not.

mikelhw

Reaction score
Cameras are viewed by humans. Sometimes no one is viewing, cannot be having eyes there all the time.

If someone is viewing, depends on that someone if want to take enforcement or not.

thanks for comforting me, anyway lesson learnt, good day

dc10000

Reaction score
today my app siao leh... cannot press "I'm Here", it is grey instead of the usual green. anyway dun care just bring rider to his workplace. that was one hour ago. until now, he is still under confirmed rider list and the "I'm here" is still grey. Under "my routes", the 7am trip should have disappeared because 7am has lapsed but it is still there. anyone kana before?

this one can happen if u are too early for the pick up. i think GH also allow u to press when u are near the pick up time

verynormalguy

Reaction score
this one can happen if u are too early for the pick up. i think GH also allow u to press when u are near the pick up time

now i see the "confirmed rider" details and "my route" again, I see it is confirmed at 710pm. but i duno is it because I created wrongly or the system changed to PM because AM has lapsed. if what you say is true, means yesterday night I accidentally created my route as 710pm instead of 710am. then rider also put AM wrongly as PM. both gum gum ho wrong... gum gum ho accepted each other...

Cranyon

Reaction score
now i see the "confirmed rider" details and "my route" again, I see it is confirmed at 710pm. but i duno is it because I created wrongly or the system changed to PM because AM has lapsed. if what you say is true, means yesterday night I accidentally created my route as 710pm instead of 710am. then rider also put AM wrongly as PM. both gum gum ho wrong... gum gum ho accepted each other...

if like tat, pls ask 3 numbers from rider, and u pick 3 numbers...

go buy toto now... today $4mil... see got gumgum win anot...

verynormalguy

Reaction score
if like tat, pls ask 3 numbers from rider, and u pick 3 numbers...

go buy toto now... today $4mil... see got gumgum win anot...

later if i can click at 710pm means my theory is correct... we both put wrongly as 710pm instead of 710am...

the rider ah... dun say him liao... i sms him twice ask him to acknowledge via sms that the ride indeed happen at 710am. to enable me to attach sms screenshot to Grab CS to help me resolve, he totally ignored me loh... duno is it he so busy or he trying his luck to get a free ride... he knew I was having trouble with the app this morning loh...

mikelhw

Reaction score
today tried to arrange to take two pickup one each, unfortunately the princess was so hard to arrange, asked a lot of questions, then said, please cancel. anyway I got a pretty young girl to go along with me.

Really sure li hai for people can stack 3 or more, I fule you.

Cranyon

Reaction score
later if i can click at 710pm means my theory is correct... we both put wrongly as 710pm instead of 710am...

the rider ah... dun say him liao... i sms him twice ask him to acknowledge via sms that the ride indeed happen at 710am. to enable me to attach sms screenshot to Grab CS to help me resolve, he totally ignored me loh... duno is it he so busy or he trying his luck to get a free ride... he knew I was having trouble with the app this morning loh...

i suddenly rem i got same issue as u last time...

did u set your HP time correct?

the "I'M HERE" button follows HP time..
30min b4 pickup going by HP time it'll turn GREEN....

i got a pickup at 9pm ltr....
based on my HP time (which is the actual time), i see the button is grey now....
when i purposely set HP time to 9pm...voila, the button is green now...
haha

verynormalguy

Reaction score
i suddenly rem i got same issue as u last time...

did u set your HP time correct?

the "I'M HERE" button follows HP time..
30min b4 pickup going by HP time it'll turn GREEN....

i got a pickup at 9pm ltr....
based on my HP time (which is the actual time), i see the button is grey now....
when i purposely set HP time to 9pm...voila, the button is green now...
haha

yup. confirm liao. juz managed to press 3 buttons at one go. means both of us indicated PM instead of AM.

IcYFl4mEz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the first bus stop when come out from woodlands exchange, towards marsiling.

no sign just solar panel plus camera there.

u alr kanna letter or ? by right why will kanna, since there is no sign saying no parking/waiting etc.

HeadQuarters

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got any GrabHitch technical support email I can send to boh?

I m still in "Clementi" :o

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.