Any GrabHitch/RydeShare driver come in to share experience! - Part 2

mikelhw

Reaction score
Grab now using FM97.2 to aggressively recruit GH driver. The promo code for sign up is $30.

Is there a shortage of GH driver ?

Firstly it is related to the LTA policy, encouraging people to share resources; Secondly it is for their business growth, once reaching target (number of drivers, rides etc), grab will satisfy investors.

elf108

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Grab doing social enterprise also mah. Good for company image.

elf108

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
App now cui ttm.
Lucky able to accept my regular for tml morning hitch. New route create very few riders shown.

lapisgrater

Reaction score
Grab now using FM97.2 to aggressively recruit GH driver. The promo code for sign up is $30.

Is there a shortage of GH driver ?

After the whole drama about the Grabhitch ah beng driver with a chihuahua on board, who wna take grabhitch sia

elf108

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For me I won't accept payment if she last min cmi. Anyway good for u kio tio. Getting boring, now only pick regular mostly. Ad-hoc trip sit anywhere talk no talk also don't matter. Take Money go nia.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.