Any GrabHitch/RydeShare driver come in to share experience! - Part 2

HeadQuarters

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yalor, why take away after implementing the TRIP SUMMARY for a few days ?

Summary trip very good, if daily hitch of 2 trips is reached, the green accept slider turns grey colour so cannot accept anymore rides ..

I didn't hitch for 2-3 weeks in December. Got such feature?

Maybe test run n discovered affected Grab usage without those gian png drivers, so removed the feature :s13:

elf108

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Chin cai hitch one teacher from sch.
Pleasant journey $7, pang kang. Till then next week.

matrix05

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the married lady msg me to hitch her quite late ytd when i have already accepted another 2 pax.. so i told her if she mind to be "stacked".. turns out she is ok..

i then msg the other 2 pax whether they are ok with 3 pax.. all ok haha! quite rare to have this kinda luck! as usual i will pick the married one 1st as her workplace is damn near me and she always very zidong sit infront.. wheni pick the other 2 pax and greeted them upon boarding, both very dao sia, 1 jus said hi an pull out her phone.. the other nv even reply!

anw, i just talk to the married one the whole journey! had a really nice chat ytd!

What is the max you have stacked? 3 is max allowed?

EJB

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Very nice rider, put X time, but reached the spot 12 minutes earlier, I rushed down at zhun zhun X time.

Hitched her back to home area and she offered to alight at the main road so I can continue home. Jin thoughtful, but I still turned in and made my way to her block.

Service #1 for me.

Tried to match 2 others before her, 1 die die want her time, cannot move. The other got appointment need to reach by X+30 mins. So no choice, cancel them.

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Drivers who play stack morning n evening probably spend 1-2 hours in total swiping the app for fish n then texting to arrange with riders

Picking up hp to check GH app is actually quite time-consuming :o
Fyi. I dun sms huan. Slide and go slide and go. Rinse and repeat

elf108

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Those pick before I won't sms already. For random rider yes just in case they fly kite.

EJB

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hitched one to town today to shoot a bb 1st year, rider late 5mins, walk over only sit in the rear like mouth got gold.

Then going home liao no match, reaching home all the matches come out, zzz really.

ryan_khoo

Master Member
Reaction score
Pls note, No limit.

Since sept 2016.
The limit is the capacity of your car u set during registration as in how many pax your car can carry.

If not u try to stack 3 bookings of 4pax each and see what happens ? The system will say that your car has exceeded the capacity...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.