Any Hyundai Avante Drivers here?

Negion

Reaction score
My old model Avante came out with EPS problem, it is Electric Power Steering, after stop car for awhile and restart, it is back to normal, is there any experience workshop you guys recommend? Not too expensive type.. Because only left 6 months to scrap liao

kashanai

Reaction score
Dod anyone encounter before like a lot of ants under the rubber seal of the cars that prevent water/sounds on the exterior of the car ? Near the boot , door and top of car

Or is this some common issues for cars?

XxxNickXxx

Reaction score
What degree do you set in 2019 avante? And which mode you cmon fresh mode or in car circulating mode?

weeza77

Reaction score
My old model Avante came out with EPS problem, it is Electric Power Steering, after stop car for awhile and restart, it is back to normal, is there any experience workshop you guys recommend? Not too expensive type.. Because only left 6 months to scrap liao

Go to workshop and pull out the error code first. Only then will you be able to pin point the component. For my case, its the steering angle sensor or clock spring module thats bad. Can't really recall.

Supermarioo

Reaction score
Hi. Saw a 2009 Avante w renewed COE. Worth buying? Avante looks reliable from many reviews I have seen here and elsewhere.

Supermarioo

Reaction score
I plan to buy COE car. Avante 2009. I hear it’s reliable, Low maintenance etc....

Just in case I get unlucky and have to like overhau / repair. Maybe even an overhaul of engine.

Any idea how much it will cost in Msia? Cos obviously it should be cheaper there, ya?

icyboiz

Reaction score
I plan to buy COE car. Avante 2009. I hear it’s reliable, Low maintenance etc....

Just in case I get unlucky and have to like overhau / repair. Maybe even an overhaul of engine.

Any idea how much it will cost in Msia? Cos obviously it should be cheaper there, ya?

honestly most avante are very reliable. i used a more than 10 years old avante as well. never even have the need to overhaul. i know it cost around 1k plus minus in sg. malaysia should be cheaper.

edit: ever since i have that car, i only did minor wear and tear replacements. think total excluding servicing spent less than 600$ for these replacements. my car is 12 years+ old. i brought it when it was 9+ years old

xboxlife

Reaction score
I also decided which shd i buy for 5yr renew coe car Avante RS model vs KIA cerato 1.6SX.

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
honestly most avante are very reliable. i used a more than 10 years old avante as well. never even have the need to overhaul. i know it cost around 1k plus minus in sg. malaysia should be cheaper.

edit: ever since i have that car, i only did minor wear and tear replacements. think total excluding servicing spent less than 600$ for these replacements. my car is 12 years+ old. i brought it when it was 9+ years old

Second that. Is a workhorse model.

xboxlife

Reaction score
What is your expectation of the car? Better decide one as your priority Looks, functionality, FC....etc

I want better look and FC.I might convert to pdvl 1 or 2yrs later if quit my job.Now temp buy to drive family out.

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I want better look and FC.I might convert to pdvl 1 or 2yrs later if quit my job.Now temp buy to drive family out.

This straight forward... hybrid models for FC.
Exterior looks diff from person to person, can't really offer any views. Be it for own use or next time pdvl, looks won't have much effect though:s13::s13:

xboxlife

Reaction score
This straight forward... hybrid models for FC.
Exterior looks diff from person to person, can't really offer any views. Be it for own use or next time pdvl, looks won't have much effect though:s13::s13:

Last time use to drive honda grace hybrid for uber FC very good.Still not decided shd i rent or buy renew coe car for personal and pdvl.

icyboiz

Reaction score
Last time use to drive honda grace hybrid for uber FC very good.Still not decided shd i rent or buy renew coe car for personal and pdvl.

if for personal, FC is overrated, wont feel alot of difference. i spend about 200 per month for fuel on my avante on esso extra. 3 places daily and occasionally around during weekend.

if private hire, then better to consider FC

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.