High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
s4MeKhYl.jpg

This one more Powder lol

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 2 using GAGT

EJB

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If I do... will do the real thing, not calliper covers...

Car_siao

Reaction score
Anyone know if the bbk taken down from FD2 will fit FD1? Not easy to find a used bbk in market now.

EJB

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone know if the bbk taken down from FD2 will fit FD1? Not easy to find a used bbk in market now.
Why get used BBK? You only save on the hub and calliper costs, you still need to change the discs & pads and brake hoses.

FD1 and FD1 should fit, provided your rims can clear the BBK and discs size.

Car_siao

Reaction score
Why get used BBK? You only save on the hub and calliper costs, you still need to change the discs & pads and brake hoses.

FD1 and FD1 should fit, provided your rims can clear the BBK and discs size.

Ya but new set brembo bbk very expensive. I found one selling used bbk but it was being dekit out from fd2. Currently i am driving a FD 1 so not sure if the bracket will fit or not.

EJB

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ya but new set brembo bbk very expensive. I found one selling used bbk but it was being dekit out from fd2. Currently i am driving a FD 1 so not sure if the bracket will fit or not.
I don't think it's an issue, both are 5x113. Only issue like I think will be a problem is the rim design & discs.

If you are on 16", the FD2 was running 330mm discs, I don't think your 16" can fit...

Aelinx

Reaction score
Anyone using d1 bbk ? I got squeaks when turning left n brake at same time.. especially goin to carpark like tampines mall .. went back to fk once they say cannot hear anything ..

I also ask my workshop check cv joints n no problem for it.

hwaa

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
first bbk after 10yrs of driving.

have been missing out for 10yrs man. can feel the improved braking and worthy upgrade i feel.

chengpenguin

Reaction score
Paiseh dig old thread... Can someone enlighten me, when a local shop quotes 1.8-2k for a brake kit for recon Brembo F50 4 pot 355mm, does it come in a pair or all 4 wheels?

yrh0413

Reaction score
Most of the time BBK kit only comes in a pair, mostly for front wheels unless stated otherwise

Paiseh dig old thread... Can someone enlighten me, when a local shop quotes 1.8-2k for a brake kit for recon Brembo F50 4 pot 355mm, does it come in a pair or all 4 wheels?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.