Can you afford a car?

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
7 years parf car average around 110k. So about 35k downpayment with monthly payment of 1k just for the car. Rest of the expenses add up average around 800 (assume u new driver so higher insurance).
So 1 month already 1.8k gone....at least.
Can u afford it? Barely. Lifestyle wise is it worth it, absolutely. Financially wise is it worth it? Definitely not. U may not need much savings now but trust me, down the road all the big ticket items will come like dating, marriage, house, reno, kid, maid/helper, healthcare etc.
Make sure u get a good gf/wife that willing to share the financial burden with u.
Basically! Date a rich girl to be your rich wife! Simple! :love:

For your info. My girl is earning more than me but as a man! I cannot ask her to pay my downpayment first lor! Lose face and probably she would run away from me to date another new bf after asking..! šŸ˜¬:LOL:

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.