Car scratches how?

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
One simple question ... you use the car for travel or display?

The car will get scratches. Not because of you. But other people caused it. There will be new scratches every now and then. No ending. No need to waste money. Can move ok already.

Different ppl different strokes. Especially new rides:s13::s13::s13:

mel1888

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
One simple question ... you use the car for travel or display?

The car will get scratches. Not because of you. But other people caused it. There will be new scratches every now and then. No ending. No need to waste money. Can move ok already.
Small dents too by other car or lorry doors. Its inevitable. If anal type accumulate a couple then one time do.

newcell

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Get a battery operated polisher.
A 2 stage polishing compound.
Never fear scratches again.

seeseelooklook

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My first scratch and dent on my cheap new car I was devastated and angry.

Now, my nth car, I'll just swear a bit and drive off.

hawthorne

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My old ride first day at car park already kena dent by lorry door

Sent from 雪花飘飘北风啸啸, 天地一片苍茫
一剪寒梅, 傲立雪中, 只为伊人飘香 using GAGT

mel1888

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My old ride first day at car park already kena dent by lorry door

Common. Park at carpark, u wouldnt know who park beside u. Other cars or lorries doors probably hit the car all the time cept most not hard enuff to dent or scratch it. Only way to prevent is sleep in car and scold anyone who park beside ur car.

hawthorne

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Common. Park at carpark, u wouldnt know who park beside u. Other cars or lorries doors probably hit the car all the time cept most not hard enuff to dent or scratch it. Only way to prevent is sleep in car and scold anyone who park beside ur car.
Scold also no use. Scolding will remove the scratch meah? U can't do anything to the person, except bring him to court. Only way to protect is to park inside your own private car park 24/7 and don't drive it at all. Shyt will always happen. Even if u damn careful driver, u dunno some lorry might have flying stone fly and hit your car.

I ever kena knocked by the adjacent car twice. The driver wacked my door damn hard. Seconds later, his kid also wacked my door rear damn hard. When he saw me stare at him, his first reply was "wah. I did not know got people in the car, sorry lor", then he walk away with his kid.

Your car's value dropped the sec u drive out from the AD's car park. U can minimise it by looking for those lots both side is a pillar, or a lot next to a pillar then u park damn close to the pillar.

Or get this car.
iB5xSTIl.png

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.