Carpark Rates spreadsheet

darkmatt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
GREAT JOB! that is why must write in Capital Letter.:D

anyone willing to update the list? seems like some carparks already closed still listed.

some carparks open already not in list

alot of price changes from the list

Leion

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Glad to know this is still needed.
I am going to restart my cron job to get the updated data daily. Will try to update this more frequently. :)

Leion

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, I have updated the spreadsheet today.
Hope it is useful :)

jessynttea

Reaction score
Car Park spreadsheet

Wah the spreadsheet saved my life leh. Ehhh I heard from my friend there's free parking behind heeren then but very few slots. HAHA can try if you are in town early and want to park for the whole day

atom sleeves

Reaction score
Shiok!

Nice one ! I really find this super useful, especially in this super expensive parking country we live in =)

shalome

Master Member
Reaction score
Wah the spreadsheet saved my life leh. Ehhh I heard from my friend there's free parking behind heeren then but very few slots. HAHA can try if you are in town early and want to park for the whole day

i am finding per entry parking after 5/6pm now at somerset which allows exit late night out.

heeren stops the per entry parking! :mad:

blazingfield

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
great stuff! i printed out a copy for me and my brother..... those who wanna print might want to do additional printer settings to repeat the heading at the top of each page :)

jq75

Honorary Member
Reaction score
iOS got app CAR PARK RATES supported by sgcarmart

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.