CEVS coming 1 Jan 2018. Now is last chance to buy car?

cscs3

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
A lot very exciting car models coming in 2018. I no choice cos car coe ends at 2nd Jan 2018. If not I wait Liao.

I always feel car price hardly drop in Singapore. Will always upsize wan

Is hard to predict. In year 2008, we are think it went to lowest. But it went down futher by end of 2008 to 2009.
The question now became how many can affort depreciation of around $10K a year. Many don't even earn 10K per month. This is excluding all the rest of expenses like insurance, repair, fuel and parking.

Next is we never know if policy will change or economic will go down turn, or even the fuel price will go up to the level as years back.

So, if you need one. No choice, close eye and jump in. Otherwise forgo driving.

sanchin

Reaction score
I not sure about this CEVS rebate things but worth to go cheong and buy the car boh just to enjoy the rebate like $20K?

Lets say someone bght this car with CEVS rebate $20K with $50K COE, next year march someone else bght the same car without the $20K rebate and the COE is $20K. Who got a better deal? And of cos we can never know how much will be the COE then but we confirm know the rebate will be gone.

limpingsim98

Reaction score
You are very wrong. Even the ever popular Mazda 3 is going to swing 15k more. Qashqai swings 25k more

st_20170309_vnchart_2993114.jpg

That's based on current batch of Mazda 3 or other brand too. Most brand has started to bring in new version. Either by tunning or new engine eg Altos has new engine.
C180 think also new tuning with new gear box.
Qushqai 1.2T new batch also Euro 6 and stay neutral or as in the table as you indicate?

Last edited:

IcYFl4mEz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That's based on current batch of Mazda 3 or other brand too. Most brand has started to bring in new version. Either by tunning or new engine eg Altos has new engine.
C180 think also new tuning with new gear box.
Qushqai 1.2T new batch also Euro 6 and stay neutral or as in the table as you indicate?

lets say QQ or mazda3 stay neutral, there is also a price diff of 5k, altho not too big diff

m1kid85

Master Member
Reaction score
Probably no best time.

Wait for the model u like and have promo then hoot lo

The CEVS sales tactics is use by sales now to try to boost sales for q3 and coming q4
Maybe also trying to use this tactic in q4 to stop people asking for discount.

I believe 2018 q1 the dealers sure will come out with 'promotions' to offset the CEVS for their cars if they need sales number again.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.