www.hardwarezone.com.sg


www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   Cars & Cars (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/cars-cars-204/)
-   -   Cheap EO - Where to buy? (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/cars-cars-204/cheap-eo-where-buy-6076448.html)

HellHunter 11-07-2019 02:52 AM

Cheap EO - Where to buy?
 
Okay, so I know this is a beaten to death topic. I'm just wondering if anyone has current lobang for where to buy the economical EOs like-
Carlube
Meta
Schnell
Shell Helix Ultra
etc?

Another thing is, for Carlube, why are there a few different labels for it? What's the difference between-
https://www.jtf.com/media/catalog/pr...3/7/375585.jpg
and
https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/9iEAA...THr/s-l225.jpg
and
https://www.jtf.com/media/catalog/pr...4/3/432832.jpg

Those about to warn me that my car engine is going to blow gaskets, catch fire, explode, implode and form a black hole, run away and join ISIL etc. I know already. :o Thanks.

For anyone who might have a new bottle or even a half bottle and willing to let go for a reasonable price, can PM me :s13:

liquidh 11-07-2019 07:28 AM

Carouhell? Giant hypermarts?

elf108 11-07-2019 07:49 AM

Wah I have been dumping half bottle of Pennzoil and motul oil. Next time should give out free.

hachi 11-07-2019 08:05 AM

I have a bottle of mixed carlube and helix but both same weight. Collected from many left over servicing as my oil capacity is only 3.5l.
Self collect at yishun. Pm me if keen.

myviowner 11-07-2019 08:29 AM

Check out Carousel from time to time. Direct users may sell off their current ones with the reason of buying extra and or bgt new cars so don't need liao.
I ever got SH 5w40 at $30/bottle. Brand new. Need to nego/ low ball the seller loh.. lolz

I did shared before, SG workshop selling SH from drum. Need to bring own bottle. $6/L

HellHunter 11-07-2019 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by liquidh (Post 121682231)
Carouhell? Giant hypermarts?

Thanks bro, yup, I've looked through the usual suspects :s13:
Those two, Lazada, Q10, Shopee etc. Didn't really find any particularly good deals. Found Meta for $20 something on Q10.

Quote:

Originally Posted by elf108 (Post 121682399)
Wah I have been dumping half bottle of Pennzoil and motul oil. Next time should give out free.

:eek: Next time tell me when and where, I buy kopi and bring for you :s13:

Quote:

Originally Posted by hachi (Post 121682523)
I have a bottle of mixed carlube and helix but both same weight. Collected from many left over servicing as my oil capacity is only 3.5l.
Self collect at yishun. Pm me if keen.

Cheers, PM'd. ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by myviowner (Post 121682809)
Check out Carousel from time to time. Direct users may sell off their current ones with the reason of buying extra and or bgt new cars so don't need liao.
I ever got SH 5w40 at $30/bottle. Brand new. Need to nego/ low ball the seller loh.. lolz

I did shared before, SG workshop selling SH from drum. Need to bring own bottle. $6/L

Yup bro I looked through Carousell. Giant discount price is $29.90 right from time to time? I think cheapest I've seen is at $25 but rare..currently its $39.90 though. I found a few sellers selling for $30-35. The drum one is it also from Carousell? I had found that listing from last year but PM the guy no reply :( I wouldn't mind trying the drum oil..

Thanks for all the replies guys. :)

liquidh 11-07-2019 04:29 PM

Try ACMA’s $50 package lah. It is usable.

Asure7 11-07-2019 04:57 PM

$35.

https://i.imgur.com/91nX11p.jpg


$40

https://i.imgur.com/As7HeJN.jpg

HellHunter 11-07-2019 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by liquidh (Post 121691029)
Try ACMA’s $50 package lah. It is usable.

Package one problem is my oil change need 4.6L so all have to top up for extra oil. I ended up signing up for a $40 SHU package. The ws allow me to give them my bottle of SHU for the excess oil. Not bad :s13: Got voucher for less $5 first use also. So paying $35 :o

Z_Dash 11-07-2019 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HellHunter (Post 121681665)
Okay, so I know this is a beaten to death topic. I'm just wondering if anyone has current lobang for where to buy the economical EOs like-
Carlube
Meta
Schnell
Shell Helix Ultra
etc?

Another thing is, for Carlube, why are there a few different labels for it? What's the difference between-
https://www.jtf.com/media/catalog/pr...3/7/375585.jpg
and
https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/9iEAA...THr/s-l225.jpg
and
https://www.jtf.com/media/catalog/pr...4/3/432832.jpg

Those about to warn me that my car engine is going to blow gaskets, catch fire, explode, implode and form a black hole, run away and join ISIL etc. I know already. :o Thanks.

For anyone who might have a new bottle or even a half bottle and willing to let go for a reasonable price, can PM me :s13:

I used to buy this carlube from NTUC xtra and NTUC warehouse (joo koon) for $19.90. And on promotion they throw in fuel injector cleaner or other stuff.

liquidh 11-07-2019 10:29 PM

Haha. That’s reasonable!

Quote:

Originally Posted by HellHunter (Post 121692246)
Package one problem is my oil change need 4.6L so all have to top up for extra oil. I ended up signing up for a $40 SHU package. The ws allow me to give them my bottle of SHU for the excess oil. Not bad :s13: Got voucher for less $5 first use also. So paying $35 :o


LouisSaha 11-07-2019 10:32 PM

Even though my car is not some performance car, using EO plays a different in my car. Don't really know if it is some placebo effect, but when i use liquidmoly or some good oil, can feel the car is more fluid and more responsive. Using oil like shell helix or those turtle oil or schell, the car feels bloated and less responsive.

http://www.carbooil.de/high-performa...C-NS-A0670.jpg

Anyone heard or try this carbo oil before? Some friends recommend me leh. Saying it is german oil, quite good.

s7460597 12-07-2019 06:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Asure7 (Post 121691400)

Buy from where?

bh10101 12-07-2019 06:36 PM

not sure which supplier did they get from? :s12:
am pretty sure they do not make EO :s13: :s13:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Asure7 (Post 121691400)


bh10101 12-07-2019 06:53 PM

check the offering @Fairprice Xtra, Giant supermarket, Forkliftparts Enterprise ... :s12:

Quote:

Originally Posted by HellHunter (Post 121681665)
Okay, so I know this is a beaten to death topic. I'm just wondering if anyone has current lobang for where to buy the economical EOs like-
Carlube
Meta
Schnell
Shell Helix Ultra
etc?

Another thing is, for Carlube, why are there a few different labels for it? What's the difference between-
https://www.jtf.com/media/catalog/pr...3/7/375585.jpg
and
https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/9iEAA...THr/s-l225.jpg
and
https://www.jtf.com/media/catalog/pr...4/3/432832.jpg

Those about to warn me that my car engine is going to blow gaskets, catch fire, explode, implode and form a black hole, run away and join ISIL etc. I know already. :o Thanks.

For anyone who might have a new bottle or even a half bottle and willing to let go for a reasonable price, can PM me :s13:



All times are GMT +8. The time now is 01:41 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © SPH Magazines Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.