HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Civic vs Altis vs Mazda 3

Like Tree1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 14-02-2018, 06:49 PM   #61
EJB
High Supremacy Member

nothing wrong with camry. it's comfortable inside.
Nothing wrong, it's just ugly and tasteless.

Many cars are comfortable inside when you're tired and want to sleep.
Old 14-02-2018, 07:23 PM   #62
Supremacy Member

Sometimes it's very hard to understand the Toyota loyalist behavior. U can offer them a bigger, mij n cheaper price same Toyota but they will say oh wish is a uber car, oh higher road tax, oh not reliable cause made in Japan nonsense. Just let them vent out rubbish out n they will settle for that ah pek dream car
Hhmm if really want my point of view; that is people's choice.(something we cannot control) nor we should despise any of them?

Many have their own set of mindset aka thinking of what they want.
No right or wrong as it's their hard-earned money and the buyer decide where to spent it.

For me, I will not buy a VW, and not likely to buy from PI thou(maybe only from reputable PI); so am i wrong?

Buyer to have over-spend or not, it their choice as long the buyer aka owner feel worth it, why not?

We always noticed lot of TS started a thread seeking consensus rather than opinions as many just like to be reassure; so just 'feel happy' for them anyway we are not owning it.
AL5509 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2018, 07:32 PM   #63
Arch-Supremacy Member

Hhmm if really want my point of view; that is people's choice.(something we cannot control) nor we should despise any of them?

No right or wrong as it's their hard-earned money and the buyer decide where to spent it.

For me, I will not buy a VW, and not likely to buy from PI thou(maybe only from reputable PI); so am i wrong?

Buyer to have over-spend or not, it their choice as long the buyer aka owner feel worth it, why not?

We always noticed lot of TS started a thread seeking consensus rather than opinions as many just like to be reassure; so just 'feel happy' for them anyway we are not owning it.
Aiya some people just UPGRADED to a Uber Mazda3 from a kill in action car, it's big fark you know? How to accept opinions that are different?

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 2 using GAGT
snipfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2018, 07:43 PM   #64
Supremacy Member

Aiya some people just UPGRADED to a Uber Mazda3 from a kill in action car, it's big fark you know? How to accept opinions that are different?

Aiyo, cny coming le.
和气生财
AL5509 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2018, 07:58 PM   #65

Have to admit. Jetta have freaking big boot

jetta is much bigger
Yellowish lemons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2018, 10:03 PM   #66
pew
Arch-Supremacy Member

jetta is much bigger
Good choice....

Buy Jetta, when it break down, vcs will usually give u a bigger courtesy car.

Buy Jetta, Drive Passat ...buay pai
pew is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2018, 10:31 PM   #67

Abt 150k to get a Thai camry when there r so many choice. U may need to ask her whats the reason.. I'm very curious
TOYOTA. thats it.
mel1888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2018, 10:32 PM   #68
Arch-Supremacy Member

Whenever got mention of that popular Jap model, that one particular loser will always come in to grind his axe, just becoz that his corlick mocked at him not being able to afford a new car n that corlick of his who see him no up drives that jap model

Take it easy with that loser. He just couldn't swallow the humiliation
HeadQuarters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2018, 10:35 PM   #69

U place civic first so just get it since you're leaning towards it.
runforyourlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2018, 10:48 PM   #70

But base on a joker logic, see the road lo.
I do see many new n old golf and in Malaysia I see plenty of saga.
Of course that joker have nothing to talk abt, so he want to smoke those newbies n kids in this forum

Like I mentioned before no car is perfect and there r always a balance between reliability n performance. Doesn't mean only toyota is the one and only reliable brand in this market

Ppl can buy what ever brand or model they like, but u look at that few monkeys. What ever ppl post a thread, they will jump in n say lj wei abt VW n korean cars. Whenever ppl talk abt Korea cars improvement on the reliability n features, that same old jokers will jump in n say the same old thing like a broken record.
They don't respect ppl opinion n choices at all, they will like force their opinion on u. Toyota is the best

Really no respect to these ppl
JX1983 likes this.
Kia7200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2018, 10:53 PM   #71

Aiyo, cny coming le.
和气生财
Guess I hit on this joker nerves. Lol

This joker driving a Toyota mpv, Scarly is phv model like wish. Lol
And he got the cheek to say "accept ppl opinions" lol. When ever Korea car owners who drove the cars for years claim this car is robust n reliable, what this laser will say. See the road... Sibei funny la
Kia7200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2018, 12:04 AM   #72
Arch-Supremacy Member

LOL

snipfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2018, 01:59 AM   #73
High Supremacy Member

M3 is cheaper leh

None, but if I had to pick, it would be altis - bread and butter cheap family car
trento is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2018, 02:54 AM   #74

M3 is cheaper leh
M3 I thought u mean BMW M3 hahaha.. should put Mz3 :p just joking ah

Last edited by JX1983; 15-02-2018 at 02:57 AM..
JX1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2018, 10:35 AM   #75
High Supremacy Member

But seriously wat u think? Mazda actually as good if not better right?

M3 I thought u mean BMW M3 hahaha.. should put Mz3 :p just joking ah
trento is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.