COE bank loan

tohwk

Reaction score
Hi all, may I know which bank has the most attractive interest rates for a COE loan? Thanks in advance.

reggaez

Reaction score
i got my COE renewal loan from Hong Leong... competitive or not i not sure, but they were the first to approve my loan....

AL5509

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
3.25%.... i think renew 10 years best..... i regret renew only 5 years but then again i dont think my lancer ex can last 10 years... lol
Why not?
Head over to Malaysia and see how long their vehicles last.

it boils down to the number of repairs/servicing ""more" you need ahead.

carlover76

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
3.25%.... i think renew 10 years best..... i regret renew only 5 years but then again i dont think my lancer ex can last 10 years... lol

Just had my car renewed this month as it was due on 1st June 2018 so happen that COE is dropping so PQP is only at 37906 and interest only 3.18%.

trento

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Last time my uncle camry hit 400k mileage at 10th year.

trento

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Are coe loans considered personal loans?

no. actually i believe coe loan is not the term to use. the loan is still tied to the car, with the loan amount tied to coe value.

personal loan is an unsecured asset, nothing backing it.

MelSQ11

Reaction score
no. actually i believe coe loan is not the term to use. the loan is still tied to the car, with the loan amount tied to coe value.

personal loan is an unsecured asset, nothing backing it.
Hi,

Coe loan are not considered as personal loan.

We assist in coe financing for your vehicle too! Do drop us a PM or contact me at 9800-1197

abagnale

Reaction score
I just renewed the COE on my scirocco, I did it through motorist.sg super easy and hassle free

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.