HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Dilema between Mazda 3 Hatch vs Nissan Qashqai.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-11-2018, 10:54 PM   #91
High Supremacy Member

Ya la
He has a kid and you talk about speeding lm(fat)ao
And did he mention NSH? Lololol
well some family men like to speed on nsh, even with kids. i suppose it's good for him to know now whether it suits him or not. he didn't really mention his driving style anyway
trento is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 10:59 PM   #92

both lololol. since u cannot accept written explanations, then the only way is experiential learning. its ok. not everyone learns the same way
Ya true
I never had a knowledge that small cc engine with turbo=higher compression=not good for engine

And the website you gave only talks about small cc engine for TOWING,nothing about normal usage anyway lolol

Go europe and see for yourself how they drive on highway then tell me about your big cc and big turbos usage

Don't need to tell me about Germany. Thanks
stylechap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 11:01 PM   #93
High Supremacy Member

Ya true
I never had a knowledge that small cc engine with turbo=higher compression=not good for engine

And the website you gave only talks about small cc engine for TOWING,nothing about normal usage anyway lolol

Go europe and see for yourself how they drive on highway then tell me about your big cc and big turbos usage

what's good for u may not be good for me. yea, been and driven there. i prefer my big cc.

the site does talk about maintenance of turbos. not just towing.
Old 08-11-2018, 11:23 PM   #94

Same same then... what's ur M3's estimated delivery? October production?
Yes oct batch. Delivery can be end of Nov when coe is secured. I took 6 non gurantee bid during car expo. You?
Spinningring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 01:04 AM   #95

Yes oct batch. Delivery can be end of Nov when coe is secured. I took 6 non gurantee bid during car expo. You?
Exactly the same. SE told me October batch, delivery in November, 6 non guaranteed bid. Also during car expo.
xjchew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 01:33 AM   #96
Honorary Member

There is no replacement for displacement
Kula Diamond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 03:44 AM   #97
Supremacy Member

Driven my Friend QQ before plus my dad’s Mazda...
Have no idea what’s the specs all these is, but based on my Personal feel wise, Mazda feels a better built. Much “smoother” I would say?

I am an old sch kinda guy, I renewed my dad’s old civic with 5 year COE instead of getting a new car back then... (was looking at attrage &#128514. Test drive tt car, I gave up. The agent was right, dropping from 2 to 1.2 car definitely will feel the effect. Almost got into accident the moment I drove out of the show room.. hahaha cause too used to vtec...
Alex.hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 06:26 AM   #98
High Supremacy Member

Tat was the point i was trying to get to him all along. For long term maintenance, drivability, this is the way to go.

There is no replacement for displacement
Old 09-11-2018, 06:28 AM   #99
High Supremacy Member

Small engine. Driven my relative 1.2 mini. Feels rough n can really feel engine is constantly stretched even in town driving compared to NA 1.5 1.6

Driven my Friend QQ before plus my dad’s Mazda...
Have no idea what’s the specs all these is, but based on my Personal feel wise, Mazda feels a better built. Much “smoother” I would say?

I am an old sch kinda guy, I renewed my dad’s old civic with 5 year COE instead of getting a new car back then... (was looking at attrage &#128514. Test drive tt car, I gave up. The agent was right, dropping from 2 to 1.2 car definitely will feel the effect. Almost got into accident the moment I drove out of the show room.. hahaha cause too used to vtec...
Old 09-11-2018, 07:54 AM   #100

Tat was the point i was trying to get to him all along. For long term maintenance, drivability, this is the way to go.
quoted below is your point lol
don't need to twist it now

first point: small cc car with turbo has high compression<--

second point: "unless u can run the car often in highway condition". Now,again, you twist it and say not good for NSH

And don't need me to say,I think you're the only one going around harping about the Direct Injection issue.

small cc car with turbo, high compression not ideal unless u can run the car often in highway condition

if direct injected with turbo even worse
Old 09-11-2018, 08:26 AM   #101

You getting them new? How long you intend to keep the ride? I had them for 3 years, zero problem during those 3 years. If you like to change your ride every few years, just go with the one you like as major issues can be covered by warranty, i.e. ease of mind.

I switched back to sedan, and kinda miss the SUV feel.
After 3 years got problem already ?
Iwanttobehappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 09:21 AM   #102

Exactly the same. SE told me October batch, delivery in November, 6 non guaranteed bid. Also during car expo.
Ya if they dont bid how to get the car by nov. Look like we are at their mercy.
Spinningring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 11:59 AM   #103
Arch-Supremacy Member

Ya true

How do you define a small cc car. To me anything below 2000cc is small.
High compression engine need a very precise control in burning fuel/air mix. In some case, premium grade fuel is needed. Side effect is also the pm2.5.

This is why Mazda series now has a lower compression ratio to meet the new requirement.
cscs3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 02:10 PM   #104

How do you define a small cc car. To me anything below 2000cc is small.
High compression engine need a very precise control in burning fuel/air mix. In some case, premium grade fuel is needed. Side effect is also the pm2.5.

This is why Mazda series now has a lower compression ratio to meet the new requirement.
Mazda skyactive X has an even higher compression ratio of 16:1
Blacktoxic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 07:11 AM   #105

I saw that Toyota CHR price dropped. Hmm..another option to consider. Seems like a in-between between Mz3 and QQ. 😂😂
Instinct87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.