Esso giving away vouchers: S$5 off S$50

edwinttt1978

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone using uob 1 at spc? the optimal point is pump $60 before discount?

Yes, pump $60 gross.
After the SPC 15% discount, it becomes $51 nett.
After $3 UOB discount, the chargeable is $48.
(UOB One card gets a further 3.33%, or 5% rebate, as the case may be, on this $48.)

The $3 UOB discount is applicable as long as the chargeable amount is $51 nett.
So, if the nett petrol is $50, adding $1 stuff will bring the total to $51 nett and be entitled to the $3 discount.

AH CHIA

Reaction score
Hey if you still need let me know. I got 1 booklet. If you already bought then I'll give it to other regulars here.

Been following this thread previously for the esso reno voucher so maybe it's time for me to give back.

Recently just sold my vehicle so I dont need to pump alr. The petrol price keep shooting up till the point I think I take taxi is cheaper than owning a car...

y4KfHwC.jpg

If anyone needs let me know by tomorrow. Collect at sengkang.

Hey bro, still available? I’m in need as usual. Haha

arctician

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Caltex - Ocbc 16% off.

$5 off $60.

Is this good?

not good all in around 26-28% only

citi cashback gives 32-34% for esso and shell with coupons

for hitch drivers you can hit up to 38-40% with shell if you pump 100L

ft7001

Reaction score
I’ve got 12 pcs of esso coupons.
4 each month of oct, nov and Dec.

Pump min $60.

I bought these from a caroseller, only to realise that u need to use posb debit card.
I repeat: only posb debit card.

Bought at $14 from tat dude but didn’t realise that the terms & conditions have changed compared to the previous coupons.

Self collect from me at Sembawang. It will be nice if u can give me a small token to cover my costs.

If not, will throw them away.

simplefool

Reaction score
I’ve got 12 pcs of esso coupons.
4 each month of oct, nov and Dec.

Pump min $60.

I bought these from a caroseller, only to realise that u need to use posb debit card.
I repeat: only posb debit card.

Bought at $14 from tat dude but didn’t realise that the terms & conditions have changed compared to the previous coupons.

Self collect from me at Sembawang. It will be nice if u can give me a small token to cover my costs.

If not, will throw them away.

Dbs Esso Card not valid?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.