www.hardwarezone.com.sg


www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   Cars & Cars (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/cars-cars-204/)
-   -   Experience with Venture Cars? (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/cars-cars-204/experience-venture-cars-6030867.html)

birdiehuat95 21-04-2019 08:12 PM

Experience with Venture Cars?
 
Anyone has experience with Venture Cars? First time car purchaser and have been waiting close to 5 months

veryhonestguy 21-04-2019 08:33 PM

Holy crap ..... 5 months ...........

andyhtc 21-04-2019 08:36 PM

If COE is secured, it is just a matter of waiting for shipment to arrive. For assurance, try to get hold of the chassis number. Recent delivery at PIs have been slow for some models.

myviowner 21-04-2019 08:49 PM

5 months..... omg...... sad to hear this..... 6 bids non-guarantee...

birdiehuat95 21-04-2019 08:54 PM

yes. 6 bids guarantee and got my coe in feb? i booked a honda fit 1.3. is waiting time usually this long?

birdiehuat95 21-04-2019 08:55 PM

Awesome, thanks for your advise bro.. will ask them for a chassis no asap.

myviowner 21-04-2019 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by birdiehuat95 (Post 120379090)
yes. 6 bids guarantee. i booked a honda fit 1.3. is waiting time usually this long? anw scarred by will go for AD going forward

I was in car shopping recently.... Most told me can get car within a month, Invite me to their ware house to see that actual car with assigned chassis number if scare they chun pattern.
Informed me some other PI would says 6 bid guarantee but did not states due date. I guessed you are in this situation.

You waited 5 months liao, means 10 bids oredi have passed, that means this PI you go with did not participate in those bids... or they do not have stocks..

Did you ask in details before signing?

Myeddie 21-04-2019 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by birdiehuat95 (Post 120379090)
yes. 6 bids guarantee and got my coe in feb? i booked a honda fit 1.3. is waiting time usually this long?

When did you book your car anyway? And what was the delivery date stated in your contract?

azrin619 21-04-2019 09:15 PM

Thats why i use lease to own.. at least on the spot pay get car...

if u got yr dep etc..i wonder why they take 5mths sia...

birdiehuat95 21-04-2019 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by myviowner (Post 120379488)
I was in car shopping recently.... Most told me can get car within a month, Invite me to their ware house to see that actual car with assigned chassis number if scare they chun pattern.
Informed me some other PI would says 6 bid guarantee but did not states due date. I guessed you are in this situation.

You waited 5 months liao, means 10 bids oredi have passed, that means this PI you go with did not participate in those bids... or they do not have stocks..

Did you ask in details before signing?

think my mistake was did not ask them to commit a delivery time. 6 bids guarantee confirmed since i checked tcoe assigned to me was within the 6 bids.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Myeddie (Post 120379543)
When did you book your car anyway? And what was the delivery date stated in your contract?

dec18. being first time buyer didnt confirm with them the delivery date. thought after coe secure few weeks can get car already hahaha..

Sai777 21-04-2019 09:23 PM

To give you words of comfort, some AD takes 5 months to deliver cars too, esp the popular models

I suggest you call the PI to ask for a deliver date as COE can last only for 6 mths

Myeddie 21-04-2019 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by birdiehuat95 (Post 120379770)
think my mistake was did not ask them to commit a delivery time. 6 bids guarantee confirmed since i checked tcoe assigned to me was within the 6 bids.



dec18. being first time buyer didnt confirm with them the delivery date. thought after coe secure few weeks can get car already hahaha..

So by now they should be able to give you a delivery date. check their facebook page alot of happy customers collecting their car.

veryhonestguy 21-04-2019 09:38 PM

Pray for you ts , 1st time car buying experience kana ruin like this

birdiehuat95 21-04-2019 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Myeddie (Post 120380250)
So by now they should be able to give you a delivery date. check their facebook page alot of happy customers collecting their car.

yea will give my SE a call tmr.. was actually very patient waiting thinking that there's some delay but seems like everyone is collecting their new rides haha

birdiehuat95 21-04-2019 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by veryhonestguy (Post 120380390)
Pray for you ts , 1st time car buying experience kana ruin like this

hahah oh well... very lucky i guess


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 11:27 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © SPH Magazines Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.