Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 10

Like Tree164Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-07-2019, 09:03 PM   #1531
d3n
High Supremacy Member

Time to give up my monthly streak and back to CP days...
Old 03-07-2019, 09:04 PM   #1532

That's what happens when there's too many drivers, grab starts to fark around with you. Like I said before, grab surge only then gojek will have ping. Grab still controls the game.

We're not just a nation of drivers, we're a nation of desperate drivers. Cbd no surge and you still see so many kum lan drivers accepting and picking up riders even when the traffic is so bad.

Grab already knows now they have you in the palm of their hand. Riders now know they can happily wait for surge to drop, confirm got driver will accept their cheap fare. They have been spoiled by gojek fares.

Grabslaves all around.

Riders happy, service provider happy, rental companies happy, slaves at the bottom of the food chain.

Phv industry is farked.
The number of new sign ups are not gonna end, prepare to jump ship before you drown.

Shits more pattern than badminton

Sent from Samsung SM-N960F using GAGT
newcell likes this.
Old 03-07-2019, 09:05 PM   #1533
Arch-Supremacy Member

Most impt is the return car, don’t bua stunt little dent or scratch charge u money. That’s the part I like about lumen, where they don’t anyhow charge ( according to review )
thats why rent cheap one b4 throw key better go touch up everything swee swee ....even undercarriage also need do if kiasu
uber forum got ppl say they use hand feel undercarriage say got scratches Zzzzzz
Old 03-07-2019, 09:05 PM   #1534
d3n
High Supremacy Member

I know lumens boss personally. Is a car group friend.

They dun really check for scratches or dents when return car.

Those were back then now i dunno.

take it with a pinch of salt.

50 / day x 6 months or 3 months.
vs 60 / day x 6 months or 3 months.

scratch, anything? nvm, even deposit forfeit also can cover back ur cost of renting.

no? do the math.

bang table how angry how poor cust services is, end of the day return car u count back. how much extra for good services just on signing contract and signing the handover form.
Old 03-07-2019, 09:06 PM   #1535

This type how to not report?

Watch drama in car...to be fair, when he drive he didnt watch when I'm inside, but nobody knows if he watch it while no passenger in car.

Still a distraction, and if accident happen because he took his eyes off the road and knock on to pedestrian then how?

Report him for his good and others.

And car plate also different from app.

Sent from Samsung SM-G955F using GAGT
Old 03-07-2019, 09:06 PM   #1536
d3n
High Supremacy Member

U peng simi, go mbs enough. Work towards billionaire lah. Peng steer cannot even earn a million

GOJEK: Drive with us for big earnings of up to $545 daily! Valid for a limited time from 1 July 1AM - 15 July 12:59AM. Read more: gjk.sg/betterincentives-3006

Need an Android phone? Get yours at $100 off: gjk.sg/androidpurchase
Old 03-07-2019, 09:09 PM   #1537
d3n
High Supremacy Member

Carplate different? Very bold. Sure tio ban

This type how to not report?

Watch drama in car...to be fair, when he drive he didnt watch when I'm inside, but nobody knows if he watch it while no passenger in car.

Still a distraction, and if accident happen because he took his eyes off the road and knock on to pedestrian then how?

Report him for his good and others.

And car plate also different from app.

Sent from Samsung SM-G955F using GAGT
Old 03-07-2019, 09:10 PM   #1538
Arch-Supremacy Member

U peng simi, go mbs enough. Work towards billionaire lah. Peng steer cannot even earn a million

must peng lah
else no reason tell CO late night go out go whr haha

peng liao 1 night no go home also can
Old 03-07-2019, 09:10 PM   #1539
Arch-Supremacy Member

Dis i say i peng? Would u like a ss of how many calls gj gave me these few days?
Old 03-07-2019, 09:28 PM   #1540
Master Member

That's what happens when there's too many drivers, grab starts to fark around with you. Like I said before, grab surge only then gojek will have ping. Grab still controls the game.

We're not just a nation of drivers, we're a nation of desperate drivers. Cbd no surge and you still see so many kum lan drivers accepting and picking up riders even when the traffic is so bad.

Grab already knows now they have you in the palm of their hand. Riders now know they can happily wait for surge to drop, confirm got driver will accept their cheap fare. They have been spoiled by gojek fares.

Grabslaves all around.

Riders happy, service provider happy, rental companies happy, slaves at the bottom of the food chain.

Phv industry is farked.
The number of new sign ups are not gonna end, prepare to jump ship before you drown.
GH popular too.
Old 03-07-2019, 09:35 PM   #1541

Another puki mak...

think last night or the night b4
gaden by the bay to marina sq $27

hoot liao back garden and surge again

frd say got pokemon event this mth
Old 03-07-2019, 09:40 PM   #1542

Chut Chia liao. All da best!
Old 03-07-2019, 09:46 PM   #1543
Arch-Supremacy Member

Chut Chia liao. All da best!
Enjoy. Night shift very fun one.

Posted from PCWX using Ti Kor Liang Ti Kor Cho
Old 03-07-2019, 09:56 PM   #1544
Arch-Supremacy Member

Sorry maybe i didnt pay attention or missed the info in class. And im just asking a question. Is it necessary to react this way?
maybe u can tell what is wrong wif my reply?

besides, if u really need to ask this qns, i suggest u re read ur pdvl/tdvl handbook

apart from offences/fines/demerit points, erp is another hot topic that was discussed

Sent from kthxbye using GAGT
Old 03-07-2019, 09:59 PM   #1545
Arch-Supremacy Member

maybe u can tell what is wrong wif my reply?

besides, if u really need to ask this qns, i suggest u re read ur pdvl/tdvl handbook

apart from offences/fines/demerit points, erp is another hot topic that was discussed

Sent from kthxbye using GAGT
Focus on making money la. Dun be bothered by such trivia stuffs.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.