Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

ee-de-em-dubdew

Master Member
Reaction score
Jio a few Frenz go together, they helping me to cover my rental + fuel cost, then go for 3D2N KL + Melaka, haha, so sun to Tuesday will have one less monk on road, Will chiong again from wed onward pal

drive extra safe! and have emergency contacts for car issues in msia

Kataro

Reaction score
I also rented an Altis for 3 months, $320/week abt $46/day. Old Altis but condition very good. Coy scrapping it coming Aug 10. Current mileage only 239k. FC abt 550km for 43L, abt 12.8/L. Found on carousell. There are some really good deals on carousell but have to find really hard and keep enquiring.

Ya, quite a good deal. Altis engine I quite quiet, air con is good cooling too which is important for out weather
. Just like to check what is the accident excess?

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

katana71

Master Member
Reaction score
Tpg - new Telco entering Sg - now giving 12 months free unlimited data.
Can try that to use for GPS map if you have extra phone

Understand their network is quite unstable. Sometimes underground no signal. That's why free for now.

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tpg - new Telco entering Sg - now giving 12 months free unlimited data.
Can try that to use for GPS map if you have extra phone
Gianpng me just sign up too haha. Use it as hotspot for my main phone play games and listen to Spotify also good haha.
But collection need printout of email kns, not earth green friendly...
Btw, did you kena $1 charge? I put my visa card as payment mode and it clocked $1 wor

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT

Kataro

Reaction score
Gianpng me just sign up too haha. Use it as hotspot for my main phone play games and listen to Spotify also good haha.
But collection need printout of email kns, not earth green friendly...
Btw, did you kena $1 charge? I put my visa card as payment mode and it clocked $1 wor

👍Ya smart use it for other connectivity and save data for the important usage.

Me too use registered the credit card. Will check go $1 charge or not. But , anyway small amount.
Going to register another Tpg SIM card.;) ( They said boleh)

Kataro

Reaction score
Understand their network is quite unstable. Sometimes underground no signal. That's why free for now.

I believe other Telco will experience same thing too. Now, I don't bother to enquire those Telcos as I found a work around, I downloaded Google map so the arrow still continues somehow, and I check route summary on which exit to take in the tunnel.

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Stupid question ask u all laojiao drivers. When using the grab apk, riders will text and call you de right, you will text rider too that you reached. Do you know if it's data usage or SMS/phone calls time???

DriverUnkle43

Reaction score
Between 200 to 400+ (nett daily fares plus incentives) is possible. Minimum for me is to hit the 3rd best incentive tier.

So if GJ hit 20 trips by 1am, wallet payout will auto credit the excess for min
earnings?

Or payout next week?

DriverUnkle43

Reaction score
Ya, quite a good deal. Altis engine I quite quiet, air con is good cooling too which is important for out weather
. Just like to check what is the accident excess?

Good deal.. Apt reward for research

Remember.. Low rental always king👑

Vezel2234

Reaction score
If you use the call within the app, it’s using data. If you using the other one, it’s using your phone line. For me, the grab call is damn cui. Always cannot hear one.

Stupid question ask u all laojiao drivers. When using the grab apk, riders will text and call you de right, you will text rider too that you reached. Do you know if it's data usage or SMS/phone calls time???

georgemcics

Banned
Reaction score

The grab call is data
Gojek call in phone line

Msg for both is data

Posted from PCWX using Ti Kor Liang Ti Kor Cho

georgemcics

Banned
Reaction score
Good deal.. Apt reward for research

Remember.. Low rental always king👑

QueasyHighlevelHapuka-size_restricted.gif

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If you use the call within the app, it’s using data. If you using the other one, it’s using your phone line. For me, the grab call is damn cui. Always cannot hear one.
The grab call is data
Gojek call in phone line

Msg for both is data

Thanks for the confirmation. Get tpg card safe then. :p

edwinttt1978

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Reminder:
Don’t forget to use the preloaded 4 x SPC PDTDVL 3% ADDITIONAL DISCOUNT coupons expiring 23-Jun-2019.

For avoidance of doubt, use by 2359, 22 June 2019.

uniquely_ad

Reaction score
Reminder:
Don’t forget to use the preloaded 4 x SPC PDTDVL 3% ADDITIONAL DISCOUNT coupons expiring 23-Jun-2019.

For avoidance of doubt, use by 2359, 22 June 2019.

How to get this SPC discount? Currently I’m utilising the PDVL SPC + UOB one card $3 off only..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.