Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vezel2234

Reaction score
Hitch is tagged to Facebook I think. His fb name ba.

somebody asking why some of you like to give funny name?
dAHDIkz.jpg

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I been jobless since jul 2017 thats why u dun see me suan those who is jobless and want to drive phv for the time being.

Been thru this hence i know its not easy.

I have been working for almost 14 years since ORD. But I quit without a job last year Oct, and I admit it was an impulse mistake... Since then, I found a 6 months contract job but was reduced to 3 months+ with one month notice period. This contract job ended last month, I have sent out quite some applications, only got 1 interview with search firm and 1 interview direct with employer. Coming 40 soon, honestly i never been this gancheong before... :(

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT

Maverick11

Reaction score
I have been working for almost 14 years since ORD. But I quit without a job last year Oct, and I admit it was an impulse mistake... Since then, I found a 6 months contract job but was reduced to 3 months+ with one month notice period. This contract job ended last month, I have sent out quite some applications, only got 1 interview with search firm and 1 interview direct with employer. Coming 40 soon, honestly i never been this gancheong before... :(

All the best. I myself was also a victim of downsizing exercise and I am already in my mid 40s. Been out of the corporate world for 6 months and it hasn’t been easy.

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No matter how much earned, rmb must top cpf.
Std is 20% with 17% matching.
Even cannot afford to top, any amount is beta than nothing.

Might not use it now, but in future shld needed, other pp also cannot help

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No matter how much earned, rmb must top cpf.
Std is 20% with 17% matching.
Even cannot afford to top, any amount is beta than nothing.

Might not use it now, but in future shld needed, other pp also cannot help
For PHV drivers, CPF contribution is self contribute de or its auto deducted? Need to learn all these information while waiting for LTA to approve my application.

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For PHV drivers, CPF contribution is self contribute de or its auto deducted? Need to learn all these information while waiting for LTA to approve my application.

self contribute

pls contribute regularly dun wait till tax season. if not later bill shock

Sent from kthxbye using GAGT

Thephv

Reaction score
Enquiry. For the gem earning. I am on the 130 / 190 tier. Does this means that my gen earning is capped at 190 x per gem amount for the week?
Or if I earn 300 gem, I get 300 x per gem amount

Gruber

Reaction score
6am to 6pm.

At least 600 nett daily

Go for it

Posted from PCWX using Ti Kor Liang Ti Kor Cho

Must be premium car. Or else it would be 6am until next day 6am to get $600 nett daily. LOL!

Certainly not on GoJek 35 points unless you also have very good flash incentives. And such flash incentives are not always given.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.