Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

georgemcics

Banned
Reaction score
Enquiry. For the gem earning. I am on the 130 / 190 tier. Does this means that my gen earning is capped at 190 x per gem amount for the week?
Or if I earn 300 gem, I get 300 x per gem amount

No cap. If u get 300 gem then is 300 x gem amount

The sky is the limit

Over at the other side i see so many showing off 100+ gem today.

7 day 700 800 gem!!

Huat!!!

Posted from PCWX using Ti Kor Liang Ti Kor Cho

101love

Master Member
Reaction score
This one nice not.... Always wanted to try but never try....

Quick break at Jalan Kayu. Jiak bros

TpmjJzBl.jpg

Sent from Samsung SM-N960F using GAGT

j.o.i.d

Reaction score
Get used to it bro. Some ppl here just like to **** others around, thinking he is always right and others are ****.

This group used to be for drivers to share useful info, help newbies and encourage each other. Now it has become someone playground to **** on other ppl

I already expect no top up infact

N i nvr say others cant i keep mention me cannot (cos dun suit my driving hours already) n also nvr discourage those gems chasers simce most of them drive longer hrs then me

Did i sound not humble enough? My earnings today is probably lowest here today

KlavierX

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wa... Even gs min drop to $5.
The new gs option
Last week I get gs $5 le haha and funny thing is I can turn go offline after short trip gs come so can take nett in case get a long match but now they patched the app hahaha

Sent from Samsung SM-G970F using GAGT

Sorbid

Reaction score
anyone knows if you can just go sign up without having a car / rented one yet? thinking of going down to sign up with both gojek and grab since i heard incentives only start the week after you sign up but havent decide on which company to rent from yet.....

btw i heard that the new incentive from grab dropped the earnings a lot? but i also heard gojek has very little jobs any advice on which to jump on for full time?

KlavierX

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyway someone was asking about missions (get gems) vs weekly guaranteed.

Now gems nee incentive get hoi

Sent from Samsung SM-G970F using GAGT

georgemcics

Banned
Reaction score
anyone knows if you can just go sign up without having a car / rented one yet? thinking of going down to sign up with both gojek and grab since i heard incentives only start the week after you sign up but havent decide on which company to rent from yet.....

Yes can sign up first

Once ur account active and u go in app it will say you got no vehicle record.

Then once u rent a car liao u can go ahead and update

btw i heard that the new incentive from grab dropped the earnings a lot? but i also heard gojek has very little jobs any advice on which to jump on for full time?

For Grab. The gem payout drop. But then getting gem is easier now. Today only 2nd day. So hard to say if it "dropped the earnings a lot". Got to wait at least till Sunday to review the new scheme

For Gojek. Yes very little job as there are way more driver than passenger. Driving gojek have to make effort in finding customer.

If u ask me. Grab first. Easier to drive. App more friendly. Lesser driver/rider issue.

Then when u use to driving phv liao then u can try out gojek

katana71

Master Member
Reaction score
Folks, let’s not put knives into each other throats here. Life is already very tough out there. In the game of all randomness, some will always outperform the rest. Many are doing this not as their first choice of making ends meet and a supportive environment goes a long way. 所谓和气生财,不是吗?

Very well said. Should encourage and support each other.

georgemcics

Banned
Reaction score
Phv community is really a interesting one

Just last week. Everyone whining and cursing grab how f up they are by lowering gem payout.

Today. So many ss of 70 gem la 80 gem la 100 gem la.

3 month down the road. The gem payout drop again. They whine again.

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Phv community is really a interesting one

Just last week. Everyone whining and cursing grab how f up they are by lowering gem payout.

Today. So many ss of 70 gem la 80 gem la 100 gem la.

3 month down the road. The gem payout drop again. They whine again.

wait for go jek drop incentives lo, see how many more will whine

Sent from kthxbye using GAGT

Brovale

Reaction score
Yes can sign up first

Once ur account active and u go in app it will say you got no vehicle record.

Then once u rent a car liao u can go ahead and update

For Grab. The gem payout drop. But then getting gem is easier now. Today only 2nd day. So hard to say if it "dropped the earnings a lot". Got to wait at least till Sunday to review the new scheme

For Gojek. Yes very little job as there are way more driver than passenger. Driving gojek have to make effort in finding customer.

If u ask me. Grab first. Easier to drive. App more friendly. Lesser driver/rider issue.

Then when u use to driving phv liao then u can try out gojek

Can sign up, but until you submit every documents, your acc won't be activated, queue time 2hrs leh the other day I drop by gohub, you want to wait 2time of 2hrs? Just get everything ready first, settle at one go and can drive Liao. Anyway most of the rebate n incentives start after a week of your acc ACTIVITATION.

Yes Go Jek now very hard 10hrs or more to hit 23pts - 16-18trips driving both peak hrs somemore, too many drivers..

Last time 7am-12pm already can get that much..and 10 mins trips for $6 these 2weeks only Kanna twice, the rest average 30-40mins trips..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.