Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Univ3rsal

Reaction score
Yes can sign up first

Once ur account active and u go in app it will say you got no vehicle record.

Then once u rent a car liao u can go ahead and update

For Grab. The gem payout drop. But then getting gem is easier now. Today only 2nd day. So hard to say if it "dropped the earnings a lot". Got to wait at least till Sunday to review the new scheme

For Gojek. Yes very little job as there are way more driver than passenger. Driving gojek have to make effort in finding customer.

If u ask me. Grab first. Easier to drive. App more friendly. Lesser driver/rider issue.

Then when u use to driving phv liao then u can try out gojek

Posted from PCWX using Ti Kor Liang Ti Kor Cho

That was helpful. Thanks a lot!

eagle8964

Reaction score
anyone knows if you can just go sign up without having a car / rented one yet? thinking of going down to sign up with both gojek and grab since i heard incentives only start the week after you sign up but havent decide on which company to rent from yet.....

btw i heard that the new incentive from grab dropped the earnings a lot? but i also heard gojek has very little jobs any advice on which to jump on for full time?

IMHO I wouldn't rent from any of their fleet for the start.. Source a cheap rent car and try drive for both before committing.

Both are changing incentives payout every now n then so don't expect any bonus is permanent.

If you are new to driving phv, I suggest drive grab 1st. The driver app is more stable with useful features. Gojek more like advance level, job comes in with only postal code, slow ping, far pick up.

KlavierX

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Phv community is really a interesting one

Just last week. Everyone whining and cursing grab how f up they are by lowering gem payout.

Today. So many ss of 70 gem la 80 gem la 100 gem la.

3 month down the road. The gem payout drop again. They whine again.

Posted from PCWX using Ti Kor Liang Ti Kor Cho
Haha this I agree, kpkb then post online get many gems daily later they cap your weekly gems for safety purpose kpkb again

Sent from Samsung SM-G970F using GAGT

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Postal still ok (streetdirectory can enter) wait till u see shop name company name lol

IMHO I wouldn't rent from any of their fleet for the start.. Source a cheap rent car and try drive for both before committing.

Both are changing incentives payout every now n then so don't expect any bonus is permanent.

If you are new to driving phv, I suggest drive grab 1st. The driver app is more stable with useful features. Gojek more like advance level, job comes in with only postal code, slow ping, far pick up.

wlsh777

Reaction score
Jia lat.. 8am till nao 10am.. 35 dolla.. 4t.. Jin sad.. hope later will be better.. tonight bathe with pomelo leaves liao..

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
As a noob I roughly can understand why the laojiao says it's better to start with phv than taxi though latter may bring more income if know how. Even if one drives his personal car many years liao, but doesn't mean he she knows the hit spot and best timing to look for passengers. phv with the app probably easier to guide newbies like me on the road and source prospective riders for us.

My 2 cents thoughts lah, while still waiting for LTA to approve my application. TMD I don't want to be going down to their office after their so call 4 weeks wait lor... :(

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually taxi not hard just start with comfort... their bookings alot base fee+ booking fee before fetch customer jht. Fastest finger click to get the job. Else go queue at taxi stand or roam ard for street hail.

As a noob I roughly can understand why the laojiao says it's better to start with phv than taxi though latter may bring more income if know how. Even if one drives his personal car many years liao, but doesn't mean he she knows the hit spot and best timing to look for passengers. phv with the app probably easier to guide newbies like me on the road and source prospective riders for us.

My 2 cents thoughts lah, while still waiting for LTA to approve my application. TMD I don't want to be going down to their office after their so call 4 weeks wait lor... :(

Last edited:

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bruder, it's ez and noob.
All jobs assigned accordingly.
Jus folo only.
Nothing much or rather nothing to crack brain at all

Gruber

Reaction score
This morning start at 9:15am on GoJek already used up 4 bullets to cancel trips more than 25km and fares around $16 with estimated completion times of more than 45 minutes.

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

FILTH

Master Member
Reaction score
Better than me lo I 7am first trip kenah jam at international road accident finish the trip at 820am
Worse still I forgot to wait till 7:01 then accept trip
End up only 2 gem , it turn out to be a 6:59 trip

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually phv quite scare of traffic jams de bah. Fixed fare le, the longer the jam, rider buaysong, drivers also sian because time wasted unlike taxi drivers will be happier in such situations bah?

FILTH

Master Member
Reaction score
Ya traffic jam is the worst
Morning not so bad usually it’s the evening peak I scared most

Now they Knn evening peak only got bonus gem in that stupid area
Who wanna go outside town to pickup
Then those working woodland ubi this type no need call grab go home liao lo since all chiong to central

Actually phv quite scare of traffic jams de bah. Fixed fare le, the longer the jam, rider buaysong, drivers also sian because time wasted unlike taxi drivers will be happier in such situations bah?

maverlim

Reaction score
Nowadays if ur a driver with grab u need to drive 12 hours daily(sunday off) to make 2.2k

Last week it is $2800 with sunday off

U drive to pick pax = 5-7mins(unless same location)

Some pax make u wait = 3-5mins

Then journey takes = 15-20mins

1hour = 2 jobs or so... lucky can do 3..

No leave 。。。。except work and abuse by pax LOL

Gruber

Reaction score

In traffic jams can post here. LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.