Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

kop2311987

Reaction score
Jia lat.. 8am till nao 10am.. 35 dolla.. 4t.. Jin sad.. hope later will be better.. tonight bathe with pomelo leaves liao..

Too many drivers... I drive everywhere car with phv, even gt white Prius with diamond sticker. See liao so gian

georgemcics

Banned
Reaction score
Ya traffic jam is the worst
Morning not so bad usually it’s the evening peak I scared most

Now they Knn evening peak only got bonus gem in that stupid area
Who wanna go outside town to pickup
Then those working woodland ubi this type no need call grab go home liao lo since all chiong to central

Business strategy

They want dominate the city area pie

Willing to give up on the rest

Anyone drive long enough will know city area is where the big money is

Posted from PCWX using Ti Kor Liang Ti Kor Cho

Gruber

Reaction score
Nowadays if ur a driver with grab u need to drive 12 hours daily(sunday off) to make 2.2k

Last week it is $2800 with sunday off

U drive to pick pax = 5-7mins(unless same location)

Some pax make u wait = 3-5mins

Then journey takes = 15-20mins

1hour = 2 jobs or so... lucky can do 3..

No leave 。。。。except work and abuse by pax LOL

$2800 gross on Grab is impressive. When I was driving Grab I never hit above $2400 gross, even when I added a Saturday graveyard shift.

Laoyeh

Banned
Reaction score
Ya traffic jam is the worst
Morning not so bad usually it’s the evening peak I scared most

Now they Knn evening peak only got bonus gem in that stupid area
Who wanna go outside town to pickup
Then those working woodland ubi this type no need call grab go home liao lo since all chiong to central
If everyone during peak hr dont pick up passenger in cbd, that means those passengers lan lan must take taxi, am I correct??

Sent from HUAWEI TRT-L21A using GAGT

Laoyeh

Banned
Reaction score
Too many drivers... I drive everywhere car with phv, even gt white Prius with diamond sticker. See liao so gian
But still will have business one, those passenger that most driver unwilling to fetch one lor..

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
On cdg/tesi platform then will know.
IMHO, yes can do.
Roof put red light.
Hide one korner, slowly select to heart content

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Which is why I can't fully disagree with those who have negative comments here sometimes, about finding a job instead of full-time phv. In the initial days when phv first came, I know or heard of those who claim they drive for fun to know more people. Now it seems more for bread butter survival. I to be honest feel our society is a little late to realize the supply and demand of this industry, I can see the saturation point coming soon. This kind of go against the govt direction to be car lite, and encourage majority to take public transport. Or maybe they are really slowing down the issuance of the phv license le, thus why my approval has not been approved for 3 weeks le..

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT

Laoyeh

Banned
Reaction score
Which is why I can't fully disagree with those who have negative comments here sometimes, about finding a job instead of full-time phv. In the initial days when phv first came, I know or heard of those who claim they drive for fun to know more people. Now it seems more for bread butter survival. I to be honest feel our society is a little late to realize the supply and demand of this industry, I can see the saturation point coming soon. This kind of go against the govt direction to be car lite, and encourage majority to take public transport. Or maybe they are really slowing down the issuance of the phv license le, thus why my approval has not been approved for 3 weeks le..

That's why I want to share rental with my brother, 25 dollar each,hdb carpark also we share, for survival.. I'm afraid if I ownself rent a car, I cannot survive..

Laoyeh

Banned
Reaction score
I ever sit in a attrage car before, the driver said when he sign up for this car, it was on a promotion period, 35 dollar per day.. He quickly grab this promotion.. For survival..

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ph started off for fun and yes its true.

Then came infamous vendor/fleet which exited abruptly.

Now monks fighting water and the rest is history.
Dun think so much and jus milk while can

Laoyeh

Banned
Reaction score
Ph started off for fun and yes its true.

Then came infamous vendor/fleet which exited abruptly.

Now monks fighting water and the rest is history.
Dun think so much and jus milk while can
Some do delivery using their car also, also for survival..

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That's why I want to share rental with my brother, 25 dollar each,hdb carpark also we share, for survival.. I'm afraid if I ownself rent a car, I cannot survive..

$50 what car and which rental company??? I see at grab rental for hybrid aga $70++ per day. I was calculating in petrol, HDB parking, chao chao one day cost is $100 liao bah. That's is tmd fingers crossed no TP summon...

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

when u join this industry, u will realize how toxic this industry is.

of course, i am not the right person to make the abv statement.

besides, almost every industry is toxic.

simi care, simi love and give each other feedback?

the hard truth is, be it whether u are in corporate world or 4 wheels cabin, everyday still must fight for own survival.

incentives drop, so? still must peng what. not happy wif incentives then think abt doing other stuff to step out of phv industry.

all in all, grab n go jek dun owe us a living.

Sent from kthxbye using GAGT

Laoyeh

Banned
Reaction score
$50 what car and which rental company??? I see at grab rental for hybrid aga $70++ per day. I was calculating in petrol, HDB parking, chao chao one day cost is $100 liao bah. That's is tmd fingers crossed no TP summon...

08 altis elegance, outside rental company..

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Say main pt pls..

Flex, ot2 schedule, dress in 3/4.
No need face boss

Vendor really dun owe us reason.
We need vendor, not the other way rd
when u join this industry, u will realize how toxic this industry is.

of course, i am not the right person to make the abv statement.

besides, almost every industry is toxic.

simi care, simi love and give each other feedback?

the hard truth is, be it whether u are in corporate world or 4 wheels cabin, everyday still must fight for own survival.

incentives drop, so? still must peng what. not happy wif incentives then think abt doing other stuff to step out of phv industry.

all in all, grab n go jek dun owe us a living.

Sent from kthxbye using GAGT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.