Reaction score
30% DIESEL lagi best

1 2 3
3 2 1

Senic senic lumber wan!!!!

Posted from PCWX using Ti Kor Liang Ti Kor Cho

stone1978

Reaction score
Aha agreed. That's why I don't like their points incentives. This is work cow work horse. Trip incentive better.

Just completed the 29th trip to get the 35 points incentives. So today quite unusually fast about 11 hours including 45 minutes lunch break. Trip fares are terrible, $169 nett fares for 29 trips! Just so happened that all are short trips after the morning peak. Bullets used still 4. If no incentives drive GoJek is really can jiak sai.

Last edited:

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Grab learn from gj... reduce gems payout. Slightly increase gems pts... now also make drivers drive longer hours...

I prefer trip incentive already...

I clocked 40T yesterday and today gross $409.

40x12.50-$409x0.8=$72.80 top up

$91(before 20%comm)/$0.45=202 gems...

Really everyday must clock 100 gems to see enough incentive

Aha agreed. That's why I don't like their points incentives. This is work cow work horse. Trip incentive better.

Laoyeh

Banned
Reaction score
At Kim Keat Road tio Towner Road Booking, outside main Rd balestier accident, tio jam 8mins to pick up.. then send all the way to Hougang Ave 3, 0645-0736pm.. I got shock when I see the price $4.30....wonderful Gojek!!
Can buy rice to eat but not enough to order another drink..

Sent from HUAWEI TRT-L21A using GAGT

Konnichiwa

Banned
Reaction score
Just completed the 29th trip to get the 35 points incentives. So today quite unusually fast about 11 hours including 45 minutes lunch break. Trip fares are terrible, $169 nett fares for 29 trips! Just so happened that all are short trips after the morning peak. Bullets used still 4. If no incentives drive GoJek is really can jiak sai.

I Just use Go JEK to get myself out of places when there is no call...

viperLux

Reaction score
I kept getting all the $6, $7, $8 trips!!!
Demoralize driving.
Exactly! Getting a lot of that nonsense pricing too, hougang to kallang bahru $8 and now gems like that as well ?? Wah, free for all at drivers expense, just waiting till a better player comes along only.

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

101love

Master Member
Reaction score
Puck. Wait ** wait. 5 min up you still not here. Jitao cancel .. Knn " just wait 5 min" like I owe them.

:s13: in the end waited 7 min, cancel... Bye bye Don say I no give chance

wgx1SWv.jpg

Last edited:

kl39717

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Exactly! Getting a lot of that nonsense pricing too, hougang to kallang bahru $8 and now gems like that as well ?? Wah, free for all at drivers expense, just waiting till a better player comes along only.

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

:s13::s13::s13:

bushfire123

Reaction score
Hello everyone. First day gojek driver, used to drive grab, need some advice.

Today have one booking end at Serangoon central at 811pm. After that slowly drive and stopping at Serangoon, Sengkang and Pasir Ris for 10mins each trying to get booking. Slowly crawl and end up at Pasir Ris at 930, not a single booking and gave up and went home at Pasir Ris. 1 hour 20mins. Not a single booking. Left 3 trips to hit incentive but gave up.

So my question is, is this slump common for go jek? Or is there something wrong with my phone?

I asked this because I noticed earlier, sometimes I cross a junction by going straight, just after I cross will kena booking but I needed to turn left/right at that junction. As if my phone lagged. And since I went straight already, have to make one big detour to reach the pick up. Usually 8-10mins just to reach. Normal o faulty phone? Thanks in advance for reply.

Snakekiller

Reaction score
Hello everyone. First day gojek driver, used to drive grab, need some advice.

Today have one booking end at Serangoon central at 811pm. After that slowly drive and stopping at Serangoon, Sengkang and Pasir Ris for 10mins each trying to get booking. Slowly crawl and end up at Pasir Ris at 930, not a single booking and gave up and went home at Pasir Ris. 1 hour 20mins. Not a single booking. Left 3 trips to hit incentive but gave up.

So my question is, is this slump common for go jek? Or is there something wrong with my phone?

I asked this because I noticed earlier, sometimes I cross a junction by going straight, just after I cross will kena booking but I needed to turn left/right at that junction. As if my phone lagged. And since I went straight already, have to make one big detour to reach the pick up. Usually 8-10mins just to reach. Normal o faulty phone? Thanks in advance for reply.

Got rider app? Turn on rider suppose to see your own car at same spot, if cannot see your own car restart your rider app, I did this when after some time no ping, maybe due to connection loss of what can't see my car in the rider app, after restart it appear.

Ec7171

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.