3hrs 150?

Waste time.
Mai haolian la. You are just peanut compare to many others out there
Soccer Ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2019, 09:22 AM   #2014

14t...9 trip $8 n below...
Dont know cry or laugh...
Got gem but no fares....
I would calculate based on how many hours u spent in completing 14 trips. I even tried before 2hrs 20 min completed 10 trips.. It was Sunday from 6pm to 8:20pm. I believe is the system helping me to meet 170 gems before 8pm peak hour.
Desking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2019, 09:23 AM   #2015
Arch-Supremacy Member

Mai haolian la. You are just peanut compare to many others out there
The same can be said to u.

kl39717 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2019, 09:28 AM   #2016
Arch-Supremacy Member

I would calculate based on how many hours u spent in completing 14 trips. I even tried before 2hrs 20 min completed 10 trips.. It was Sunday from 6pm to 8:20pm. I believe is the system helping me to meet 170 gems before 8pm peak hour.
Short trips ... so fast?
Need to be familiar with the place or else follow Waze can holland
Konnichiwa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2019, 09:42 AM   #2017

Can't deny more drivers than riders. But sometimes there could be a connectivity issue like ur online then suddenly pop up ur availability for job, like a momentary loss of connection. Happens to me.. App shows ur online but ur also 'offline' at the same time.
I see...no wonder sometimes the ping order comes in than next moment it cxnl straight away before I press accept button...

But somehow still feel the app has got problem...becos I make weekly comparison with last few weeks (school holiday) & (before school holiday) income, it really drops tremendously.

Moreover I just signed with a Gofleet company for 3 months to enjoy the weekly rebate but till now still no reply from Gojek. Anyone can advise?
Goondo Driver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2019, 09:46 AM   #2018

Maybe Grab wants long term drivers to grind the roads - and no longer want part timers and those out to make a quick buck.
yes..I feel the same for Gojek wants driver to drive on road longer time...rather for those point or flash incentives target earner...
Old 07-07-2019, 09:54 AM   #2019

Thanks bro. Agreed to private settle and private settlement signed by all parties.

When I called up the insurer, the person said that the other Driver claimed under "personal injury" and he has up to x years to claim. So even with the private settlement form, I am still liable. I reported the accident and declared no injury at the reporting centre (also, ambulance was at the accident site and everyone was declared okay with no injuries so it left)

The insurer paid out the claim (6 months after the accident) and I was not notified or whatsoever during the period.

I'm still arguing with the insurer regarding the following:

1. What is the point of private settlement when at the end of the day the other party can pulled a fast one like that? It is very suspicious isn't it?

2. The insurer did not informed me at all from the day the other party claimed for personal injury, and I only realised it when the insurer sent me a letter that they have paid out the amount to the other party.

Frankly, in my opinion, when I was doing the private settlement with the other party and his dealer (ah beng sort), I already tried to play it safe but still....

Let me know if anyone can advise what else can I do here. Thanks!
bro..you definitely have a case to contest...go to CASE to seek enquiry..if not make a police report against the insurer and seek advise from the police what course you can do....becos after all black n white all written down..

Last edited by Goondo Driver; 07-07-2019 at 09:59 AM..
Old 07-07-2019, 10:57 AM   #2020

Grab loves you for fetching their cheapos.

On a more serious note, if you're getting the same rate as daytime, you really shouldn't waste your time doing gys.
Value your time and sleep.

Unless you're someone who can't sleep at night, then I guess you can just continue.

But anyway, now AM peak bsl, PM peak bsl, gys also bsl.

Toh...

Lousy rate? 9pm to 330am last job. Gross 150. 200km.

Maybe I didn't go town area. That could be The reason

Last edited by Cherryislife; 07-07-2019 at 11:05 AM..
Cherryislife is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2019, 11:16 AM   #2021

Anyone else notice the number of party buses and 6s also multiplied by alot now? See so many of them ba long long.

Seems like they're also facing the issue of overcrowding now.

Time to find a new industry.
Phv is a line where the longer your tenure, the lesser you make as more monks hop onboard.

Previously dinner eat zi char, western, japanese.
Now dinner eat chicken lice also hesitate to add kuay neng.

Seriously considering returning the car.

Newbies who are reading this, join at your own peril.

Last edited by Cherryislife; 07-07-2019 at 11:22 AM..
Cherryislife is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2019, 11:26 AM   #2022

bro..you definitely have a case to contest...go to CASE to seek enquiry..if not make a police report against the insurer and seek advise from the police what course you can do....becos after all black n white all written down..
I concur. You definitely need legal advice. There are free legal advice from a qualified lawyer. May try those places to see your eligibility: Safra;
Singapore law society Pro Bono services; some Community centres.

From there the lawyers would look at your case and advice your course of action to protect you from the insurer claims

Remember, to bring all your documents:private settlement agreement, rent contract, insurance letter that were sent to you and what is their claim .

Good luck
Kataro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2019, 11:32 AM   #2023

I see...no wonder sometimes the ping order comes in than next moment it cxnl straight away before I press accept button...

But somehow still feel the app has got problem...becos I make weekly comparison with last few weeks (school holiday) & (before school holiday) income, it really drops tremendously.

Moreover I just signed with a Gofleet company for 3 months to enjoy the weekly rebate but till now still no reply from Gojek. Anyone can advise?
You should get mail from Gojek informing you of the rebate, the following Monday, so first week no rebate, the rebate only start when u received the mail if not call hotline, very bad this week, lots of new monks, Thursday I 14 hrs for 18pts, morning peak 2trips only...manual no pings, autobids also bo..

Short pick up n short trips getting lesser, now pick up roughly 10-15mins away, then 40mins-1hr actual time trips.. even want to hit minimum trips also hard, Thursday, I kena toa payoh - woodlands, then woodlands to jurong, then jurong to Bedok..fare 10-14 discounted... 4pts peak hrs..

Used to be like 23-25trips for 10hrs hit 30pts, 5days can hit 130pts for rental n mw120trips.

Now 1day can be 13trips for 14hrs drive . How to jht..lol

Last edited by Brovale; 07-07-2019 at 11:55 AM..
Brovale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2019, 11:35 AM   #2024
Supremacy Member

#phvbsl

anyway, people wont believe how hard the situation is.

most impt is to have a car

Sent from kthxbye using GAGT
couscous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2019, 11:46 AM   #2025
Supremacy Member

#phvbsl

Sent from kthxbye using GAGT
couscous is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.