Status
Not open for further replies.

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Konnichiwa

Banned
Reaction score
I always starts at 8.30am from SK. Few days back drove tot of starting at 7am for the extra gems.. waste of time.

Now 6pm.... many many many pings... kenna CR and AR. Stuck in middle of road... then give me the location which is near but very far...

Maybe I just let him wait and cancel

gn2807

Master Member
Reaction score
I'm 47, managed to find a job in the month April after searching since late 2017.

Keyword is "Don't give up!"

Current company got lots of CECA FTs but sadly most can't perform the work well, clients kept complaining but nothing happen to them. If company employs any experienced locals sure can perform the work better than them.

I see them then remembered pple say during interview must talk until got dragon got tiger sometimes its true. LOL!

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dun give up searching for job.

Rem dun lowball yourself just to get a job.

Cos of our age once lowballed very hard to climb back the same pay range already

I feel my last drawn is quite low among my peers le, if still kena squeeze, even a local uni basic degree fresh grad also pwn me le...

Can't give up now. You are indeed a inspiration example.

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT

mattiewla

Reaction score
hi! just got my pdvl and intending to sign up for gojek. just want to check if there's any driver referral code??? :o:o

georgemcics

Banned
Reaction score
Sia la. Geylang now full of LTA doing raid. At least 20 of them around all of geylang all with ee yor ee yor light

Catching PMD......

Posted from PCWX using Ti Kor Liang Ti Kor Cho

Sorbid

Reaction score
Sia la. Geylang now full of LTA doing raid. At least 20 of them around all of geylang all with ee yor ee yor light

Catching PMD......

good catch illegal pmd better than go around catch grab/gojek drivers :s13:

georgemcics

Banned
Reaction score
good catch illegal pmd better than go around catch grab/gojek drivers
:s13:

They got shun bian check on car and motor wor

Just got a motor kana stop... The delivery bag not properly secure.

Got car also kana stop i think is illegal mod

edwinttt1978

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
One monk less, 4 teeth lost.
Win-win or lose-lose?
———-

Jail for private-hire car driver who assaulted man, causing him to lose teeth

SINGAPORE - A private-hire car driver punched a man who had refused to cancel his booking, causing the victim to lose two teeth.

Mr He Yong, 36, had to have another two teeth extracted as well as they were displaced.

The driver, Muhammad Hidir Mohammad Alimon, 32, pleaded guilty on Friday (July 12) to an assault charge and was sentenced to five months' jail.

He was also ordered to pay Mr He $9,146 in compensation. This was the out-of-pocket amount the victim paid for his medical fees.

If he is unable to pay the sum, Hidir will have to spend another 45 days behind bars.

At around 11.40am on May 12 last year, Mr He used a booking app to request a five-seater car to ferry his family to Choa Chu Kang.

Hidir arrived in a black Audi soon after and noticed that Mr He's two young children, aged four and seven, could be below 1.35m tall.

As such, they needed booster seats. This is according to requirements by the Land Transport Authority.

Deputy Public Prosecutor Jordon Li said that as the car was not equipped with the seats, Hidir told Mr He that he could not take them to their destination.

Hidir also asked him to cancel the booking and make other arrangements. Mr He then booked another private-hire vehicle but ignored Hidir's request.

Hidir drove back to Mr He after realising that the older man had failed to cancel his earlier booking and repeated his request.

The DPP said: "The victim refused to do so and responded that the accused should be the one to cancel the booking since he had refused to ferry the victim and his family."

The second vehicle that Mr He booked soon arrived and he was about to close the front passenger door when Hidir stopped him.

He then punched Mr He's mouth, drawing blood. The court heard that the victim did not retaliate but alerted the police instead.

An ambulance took him to Khoo Teck Puat Hospital where he was found to have lost two teeth. Two others that were "severely palatally displaced" had to be extracted.

The DPP told the court that Mr He's root tips were also fractured, adding: "The victim is currently undergoing treatment to obtain dental implants to replace his missing teeth... and was given eight days of medical leave."

Hidir was offered bail of $10,000 and was ordered to surrender at the State Courts on July 26 to begin serving his sentence.

For assault, he could have been jailed for up to two years and fined up to $5,000.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...r-who-assaulted-man-causing-him-to-lose-teeth

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/114646077-post8907.html

f0n1g3.jpg

The dispute was over the cancellation of the man's Grab trip.PHOTO: SHIN MIN DAILY NEWS

Sorbid

Reaction score
going to start soon so i dont really know but isnt there an option to cancel because other side has children under 1.35? does it still affect your cr or smth that the guy had to do this. on the other hand since he was there and drove off for so long doesn't he qualify for that $4 5min wait time cancellation also?

HellHunter

Reaction score
A little ironic that had he accidentally run this guy down instead of punching him out, he'd have likely gotten less jail time. :o

Overreact sia. Not suitable for this line of work. I can't imagine the road rage fits he must have been having daily. :s13:

I secretly enjoyed hearing about the douchebag pax getting his dues

Last edited:

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
going to start soon so i dont really know but isnt there an option to cancel because other side has children under 1.35? does it still affect your cr or smth that the guy had to do this. on the other hand since he was there and drove off for so long doesn't he qualify for that $4 5min wait time cancellation also?
I like to learn more too. Using this case as example, what do phv buddies here will usually do if your rider refuse to cancel???

HellHunter

Reaction score
I like to learn more too. Using this case as example, what do phv buddies here will usually do if your rider refuse to cancel???

Last resort is to call the driver service line and the CSO will cancel from system end...very lachey and busy hours last time can take 15-30mins to get it done...

edwinttt1978

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
A little ironic that had he accidentally run this guy down instead of punching him out, he'd have likely gotten less jail time. :o

Overreact sia. Not suitable for this line of work. I can't imagine the road rage fits he must have been having daily. :s13:

I secretly enjoyed hearing about the douchebag pax getting his dues

Therefore, drivers must have patience, perseverance, passion, and most importantly, the art of 3 Ps: the art of public relation, the art of poring and the art of prata.

So useful are these skills, they can be applied in office too.

Konnichiwa

Banned
Reaction score
Last resort is to call the driver service line and the CSO will cancel from system end...very lachey and busy hours last time can take 15-30mins to get it done...

Ya troublesome.
One way is to open GJ... take GJ trip while cancel the Grab trip by CSO...
Lot of time wasted...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.