Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brovale

Reaction score
Seeking old birds help. Any recommendations for cheap car rental companies?
LCR is a good start, $500 deposit for all cars,even Hydrid and usually can collect the car on the same day, can even go for 1-3 months; just that excess is 2/2 so 4k.

Most company they offer Hydrid for 1yr contract, "Brand New" according to them, usually the deposit is higher ranging from 800-1.5k, excess depending on their package. Petrol car will be cheaper, can sign for shorter period, deposit can be lower even some no need, can find those Drive-till-Scrap.

Or you can try to pm Bro LNMB, he got lots of lobangs, from insurance to 3rd party rental package, according to some of his past post.

If you going for $150 Gojek rental rebate, you can try Car&Trips of Gojek fleet partner, they offer Hydrid from 6mths-1yrs, deposit 1k(can installments), ((EDITED,wrong info, excess should be 2/2 4k also)), 1k, last check for Sienta $520/wk.

Or if you are adventurous, you can rent Vellfire from ComfortDelgro, 3yrs contract, 3k deposit, Rental 110/day. According to the go jek driver I met the other day.. lol.. I was like, Vellfire for Gojek o_O (I was the rider, when I see Vellfire on Go Jek app, I was like seriously, is it a mistake?.?)

Last edited:

LuckyGoHappy

Reaction score
juz did my first 100T for rental rebates.. really tired.. part timer really hard to hit.. phv jpt.. jsl..

Msynzl97

Reaction score
No lah just wonder how you all handle. I am asking so many qns here because I seriously need a job. Going to be out of job by end this month, ** coy reduces contract from 6 mths to 5 mths then last mth gives me 1 mth notice till end June which only becomes 3mths+. I heard they continue to look for 6mths again... Knn

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT

Bro what industry are you in?

LuckyGoHappy

Reaction score
how many hours you did per day?

my experience is at least 10 hours (for gys timing)

Weekdays average do 5hrs after work.. ytd n today work ard 12+hrs..
if work pt only, really hard to hit 100T.. now still can clock more T but stop already.. T for rebates hard.. find a rental car cheap 1 is better..

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sorry guys. I will like to offer my sincere apology if my earlier questions sounded rude or offensive, which you can be sure it is not my intention to be so. I have been jobless about 5 months before landing this job which was by right 6 months contract and reduced as mentioned above. I can survive on my savings which is able to tahan me some time and since I am single so there is no heavy family commitments. But the feelings of being "useless and unwanted" can be quite painful... :(

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Relak leh.
Strive a balance, y take so harshly on comments here.

Contract no security too.
Based on your lifestyle/situation, commerical application shld be fine for time being, short term.
Long term not appropriate, if want relak and used to being employed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.