HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 10

Like Tree164Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 15-07-2019, 11:54 PM   #3166

Nbcb, nearly want to punch one pax. Pu at ngee Ann going to toa payoh. Of course go by cte la. Tell me go by Thomson?? Simi sai, told him sorry I dunno how to go by Thomson from orchard Road... I follow GPS. Then suan me say why other gojek can do but I dunno the way. If go cte kanna 2 erp very expensive.... Knn.
Nvm I diam diam still go cte... Along the way keep kpkb, nvm I diam diam.
Reached toa payoh, *******.. I checked cash payment... Sianz. Time check 750pm. Still got time for one more peak. Just wanted the ****** to quickly pay me and get out. Bloody hell take his own sweet time nevermind, threw the cash plus erp charges onto my lap and scolded me ",******* la you made me pay erp"
.... He lucky cos ping comes in. No time to quarrel... Nnb.
Old 15-07-2019, 11:54 PM   #3167

Kiasu me trying to register grab driver account then realized this section I won't be able to do lor...
Say I take lesson / test pass le, then next day go grab rental rent their car, I immediately can activate the driver account on the spot???

I am thinking since waiting know, might as well finish as much process as possible...

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT
Thereís a contact info that I have currently that they activate within few mins..drop me a PM of your contact and Iíll share if you need it
Old 16-07-2019, 12:02 AM   #3168

Nbcb, nearly want to punch one pax. Pu at ngee Ann going to toa payoh. Of course go by cte la. Tell me go by Thomson?? Simi sai, told him sorry I dunno how to go by Thomson from orchard Road... I follow GPS. Then suan me say why other gojek can do but I dunno the way. If go cte kanna 2 erp very expensive.... Knn.
Reached toa payoh, *******.. I checked cash payment... Sianz. Time check 750pm. Still got time for one more peak. Just wanted the ****** to quickly pay me and get out. Bloody hell take his own sweet time nevermind, threw the cash plus erp charges onto my lap and scolded me ",******* la you made me pay erp"
Want to take cab but canít afford to pay erp, this type Jovina case just say Thompson Jam they will keep quiet
Old 16-07-2019, 12:05 AM   #3169

Cheapo fares, cheapo ethics.

If I were you, the first time he suan you, I would offer him.

You want me to stop the car? You can go and take a taxi, you can tell the taxi you don't wish to pay erp. I can call gojek to cancel, no issue.

I said this to a few customers already and will say it again.

Old 16-07-2019, 12:09 AM   #3170
d3n
High Supremacy Member

U raise hands u lose. Use mouth better wun get into trouble.

Old 16-07-2019, 12:10 AM   #3171

Go by Newton > Thomson > PIE > Toa Payoh

Old 16-07-2019, 12:11 AM   #3172

Good advice.
Old 16-07-2019, 12:18 AM   #3173

Haha chill bro. But normally I sometimes go to tpy in off peak hours when Orchard no pings. And I’ll go via Thomson. Not trolling bro.

Old 16-07-2019, 12:22 AM   #3174

Yeap, dont be afraid to shoot back if they're being unreasonable. 1star rating nvm, can cover back very quickly.

Dispute resolution is not our job, leave it to the vendor to handle.

What is this customer's dispute history, whether he is a regular user of the app, all this info only with vendor.

Just do our job the right way, and let the vendor decide if they want to give him goodwill promo code or waiver.

Old 16-07-2019, 12:30 AM   #3175

Your gross for 6 days?

Thanks for advise bro. I will try minimum guarantee for 1 week and see how. As i drive full time, 6 days (1weekday off or sun off), 830am to 10pm (break after very 2-3hrs), so on the road is about 9hrs. Usually i can hit gross 1k-1.2k
Old 16-07-2019, 12:31 AM   #3176
Great Supremacy Member

Good typical example and tks for sharing.
So either sux up or kena such behavior as mentioned.
Simple as that, nothing much.
Old 16-07-2019, 02:48 AM   #3177
High Supremacy Member

Go by Newton > Thomson > PIE > Toa Payoh
Orchard to Grange Road to orchard boulevard to Steven road to whitely exit to pie to tpy.
Or
Orchard to Grange to Orchard boulevard to Steven to police academy to tpy Lorong 1.
Old 16-07-2019, 06:56 AM   #3178
Master Member

Some rider use gps also while in ur ride
Then u say jam they say no leh here show clear, want to cheat me issit
I kenah before.

Want to take cab but can’t afford to pay erp, this type Jovina case just say Thompson Jam they will keep quiet
Old 16-07-2019, 07:46 AM   #3179

Good morning! New here as a gj driver! Today like very slow for pick up
Old 16-07-2019, 07:48 AM   #3180
Arch-Supremacy Member

more monks onboard, no porridge liao, water also no hab.

not surprised that pick up is slow

Sent from kthxbye using GAGT
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.