When green light that time

All the car trying to turn right

But Robinson rd will be red light

Not much car can turn due to the red light

Then when Robinson rd finally green light

Cross st there red light

** no wonder there forever jam

Posted from PCWX using Ti Kor Liang Ti Kor Cho

LOL... If both road green light, then who go first?

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yah. Morning from robinson towards collyer quay not so much traffic. But longer route.

But last time a rider stay tanjong rhu told me based on his observation 930am onwards from nicoll highway is not that bad.

But if need to send from early morning peak 8-930am either george suggestion... or i go down from nicoll highway - rep avenue - bayfront avenue - central boulevard.

Cos hong leong building that right turn no joke during peak hr.

Fort rd mce go by Robinson rd

101love

Master Member
Reaction score
the most irritating route is from bedok/east coast area to Sk/pg area. highway so far away and many traffic light. you guys normally take if from bedok to upper changi road to TPE or bedok north PIE to TPE or reservoir to bartley (or TPE).

if from east coast road, take ECP straight (longer distance) or eunos to KPE?

for GYS is no matter less traffic, i see my mood if rider annoying i take the shorter distance with traffic light. but any idea which way is productive.

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tpe during 6pm from ap towards sk/pg very jialat. Even tampines ave 10 to tpe also choked.

Use new small road the pasir ris farmway go all the way to punggol central? But lane very small. I rarely do this area so not sure of the traffic condition for this small road.

But can try bedok - tampines ave 10 - pasir ris farmway to punggol central

the most irritating route is from bedok/east coast area to Sk/pg area. highway so far away and many traffic light. you guys normally take if from bedok to upper changi road to TPE or bedok north PIE to TPE or reservoir to bartley (or TPE).

for GYS is no matter less traffic, i see my mood if rider annoying i take the shorter distance with traffic light. but any idea which way is productive.

georgemcics

Banned
Reaction score

For me i always go eunos airport rd kpe

Personal preference

vaxvms

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Grab hq doesn't seems to be as crowded today.
This promo good?

ZMKl9kfl.jpg

good lah,,,,rent car got money take where to find haha

milk it while stock lasts

only thing is gran rental car limited

StormsRiders

Master Member
Reaction score
dun jump the gun wor... ask first...

twice i want reject pax with below 1.35 they pull out own booster seat i diam.

kl39717

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

So long as there's sunlight, can jus forget about using eunos. N if there's no sunlight but the sun jus set, the cross button is better. However if its gys, kpe will be better. Traffic light reduces ur chance for ping due to more time needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.