Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 10

Like Tree164Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 21-07-2019, 11:03 PM   #3946
Arch-Supremacy Member

I was in this class...

Any tips from the bros/sis? Someone told me to turn off AA.
If u happen to pick any grabshare, counsel them before moving off.
Old 21-07-2019, 11:10 PM   #3947

Sibei irritating...lta come up with the ruling that td cannot do jg but never enforce.

Td contributes to a big reason why surge cannot sustain.

Bloody hell so many green lantern go online at the same time. Surge instant death.

Puki mak td....
Old 21-07-2019, 11:10 PM   #3948

If u happen to pick any grabshare, counsel them before moving off.
Old 21-07-2019, 11:28 PM   #3949

G wants to kill your CR.

AR easier to chase.
CR harder.

AA gives u nearer pickup... but u LL suck tongue take whatever trip gets throw your way... CR affected if u cancel.

Off AA u will notice pickup is slightly further away and longer wait time

Old 22-07-2019, 12:38 AM   #3950

AA gives u nearer pickup... but u LL suck tongue take whatever trip gets throw your way... CR affected if u cancel.

Off AA u will notice pickup is slightly further away and longer wait time

gxgx dont look back, 200t per month will rob u of ur family time

Sent from OPPO CPH1719 using GAGT
Old 22-07-2019, 12:43 AM   #3951

Sibei irritating...lta come up with the ruling that td cannot do jg but never enforce.

Td contributes to a big reason why surge cannot sustain.

Bloody hell so many green lantern go online at the same time. Surge instant death.

Puki mak td....
Lol Cherryislife, Since when LTA came out with this regulation that Tds cannot do JG? I am a Td and have been reading this forum for a long time but did not bother to register and post since I am not a PHV. But since you use "Puki Mak" on all Tds, I shall register and share with you something which will makes you feels even more Puki Mak and you might even go to the extent of banging the Puki of your own Mak Lol. We Tds have long ago spreading a plan to kill aggorant PHV drivers like you through words of mouth and also plenty of Tds whatsapp groups. And the plan is to encourage all Tds to toggle off standard taxi option during peak hours and on only just grab option to share all the MSW which you guys have been generously sharing on the internet Lol, its a slow process but when more than enough of Tds understand the motives behind this move, you PHV are doom Lol. I think you are not stupid enough to ask me to explain to you the reason behind this move right? Lol.
As for off peak hours, we shall on both options and do street hail jobs too, oops, no street hail jobs for you though Lol. We are collecting gems too for your information Lol, why not collect gems when our commision is only 3% for fares $10 and below and 12% for fares $11 and above? 6789 fares are even better for us because we are only paying $0.18, $0.21, $0.24 and $0.27 for that which is much higher that taxi meter fares for the same distance traveled? whereby morons like you are paying $1.20, $1.40, $1.60 and $1.80 for the same job we are doing? Lol.

One last word for you Cherryislife. Do not insult other peoples Mak when you yourself do have a Mak at home.

Lol Believe what I have been telling you so for or not is up to you Lol. Happy PHVing. Oh yah, dont forget to post for tricks that you guys are doing so that we Tds can learn and use it against PHV Lol.

Oh lastly, do you know that Tds can disable grabshare? Lol, we leave all this shits for you Lol.

Wait wait wait, I might be Peachtea friend also coz I always book grabeshare during peak hours when I am off just to tekan you PHV Morons Lol.
Old 22-07-2019, 01:29 AM   #3952
Master Member

Wa xi beh ya ya papaya.... But...............

So childish

Wall of text make my toe laugh! Oops no my dick laugh like puck!!!!
Old 22-07-2019, 07:16 AM   #3953
Arch-Supremacy Member

Lol Cherryislife, Since when LTA came out with this regulation that Tds cannot do JG? I am a Td and have been reading this forum for a long time but did not bother to register and post since I am not a PHV. But since you use "Puki Mak" on all Tds, I shall register and share with you something which will makes you feels even more Puki Mak and you might even go to the extent of banging the Puki of your own Mak Lol. We Tds have long ago spreading a plan to kill aggorant PHV drivers like you through words of mouth and also plenty of Tds whatsapp groups. And the plan is to encourage all Tds to toggle off standard taxi option during peak hours and on only just grab option to share all the MSW which you guys have been generously sharing on the internet Lol, its a slow process but when more than enough of Tds understand the motives behind this move, you PHV are doom Lol. I think you are not stupid enough to ask me to explain to you the reason behind this move right? Lol.
As for off peak hours, we shall on both options and do street hail jobs too, oops, no street hail jobs for you though Lol. We are collecting gems too for your information Lol, why not collect gems when our commision is only 3% for fares $10 and below and 12% for fares $11 and above? 6789 fares are even better for us because we are only paying $0.18, $0.21, $0.24 and $0.27 for that which is much higher that taxi meter fares for the same distance traveled? whereby morons like you are paying $1.20, $1.40, $1.60 and $1.80 for the same job we are doing? Lol.

One last word for you Cherryislife. Do not insult other peoples Mak when you yourself do have a Mak at home.

Lol Believe what I have been telling you so for or not is up to you Lol. Happy PHVing. Oh yah, dont forget to post for tricks that you guys are doing so that we Tds can learn and use it against PHV Lol.

Oh lastly, do you know that Tds can disable grabshare? Lol, we leave all this shits for you Lol.

Wait wait wait, I might be Peachtea friend also coz I always book grabeshare during peak hours when I am off just to tekan you PHV Morons Lol.

Posted from PCWX using Ti Kor Liang Ti Kor Cho
Old 22-07-2019, 07:47 AM   #3954
Supremacy Member

Look almost a way to go except once LTA and PTC levels the playing field, it is individuals killing each other and the companies huat.

~

Sent from Google PIXEL 8 XL using GAGT
Old 22-07-2019, 07:52 AM   #3955
Master Member

Pathetic fare on a Monday peak hour.
14 bucks from Punggol PArk to T1. 16km 32mins
16 bucks from Punggol Park to MBFC. 17km 33mins
No surge no drive, everywhere jam...earn 14 to 16 bucks...siao.

Just lim kopi and still waiting for surge...

Soon I might be like D3N...congrats on your new job.
(Nowadays, the PHV earnings to work time ratio cannot make it...)

Last edited by tomzire; 22-07-2019 at 07:57 AM..
Old 22-07-2019, 07:58 AM   #3956
Supremacy Member

I use Grab for work and find fares are low for a while

Old 22-07-2019, 08:07 AM   #3957
d3n
High Supremacy Member

Cannot siam morning jam liao cos need to take pie-lornie to work 😅

Just now pie got accident zzz now just reach lornie only

Old 22-07-2019, 08:09 AM   #3958
Master Member

at the current rate, it's going to be Unsustainable business.

I use Grab for work and find fares are low for a while

Old 22-07-2019, 08:18 AM   #3959

ok wanto tan jiak
also must respect road etiquette

https://www.facebook.com/RoadaccidentSG/
Old 22-07-2019, 08:45 AM   #3960
Master Member

at the current rate, it's going to be Unsustainable business.
Today like no surge n everywhere jam
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.