Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

101love

Master Member
Reaction score
no point replying also. just cancel. the more communicate, later fire heat up.

Konnichiwa

Banned
Reaction score
2 letter.
PWLvb1o.jpg

Last I when I call my colleague Bro...

He tell me I never marry his Sister... Don’t call me Bro

Cherryislife

Reaction score
If it were me, I would ask.
So you wanna go work/home or you wanna cancel?

Best is when those wanna book cheap but also wanna take own sweet time to come down.
Charge waiting time.
End up pay more.

This.

Many driver who is on gojek platform. Dont understand why rider dont want to cancel as it is "free" to cancel

But little these driver know if the rider cancel. There is a possibility surge kick in.

On Monday morning i kana this bui bor. bedok reservoir go cbp. Fare suppose $10 like that.

She trigger happy only... See driver abit far cancel... Then she never really see the fare go up...

By the time hit me and i pick her up... The fare she have to pay is $14

Then she whine and whine in the car....

Posted from PCWX using Ti Kor Liang Ti Kor Cho

katana71

Master Member
Reaction score
Finally the accident case kinda settle ( I hope ), now just have to wait for the claim, maybe will drag a year or so, I not sure how much claim I will get eventually, but at least I’m not liable for any damage done for the accident.

Back to drive grab now, counting down 8 days before I quit PHV and “return” key nicely to lumens:)

On a side note, this Mazda 3 like more comfortable to drive, no weird sound brake on point accelerate on point. Must be the previous Mazda 3 super lousy until I tot Mazda sucks. But now this current Mazda change my view, next time can afford car liao maybe will consider back Mazda:)

All the best to you bro. Graduate with a good degree and get an office job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.