Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 10

Good luck bro and dun resign on impulse again!

5Sd4ePo.jpg

Go home for a quick cheapo lunch.
Hope I get a job soon.

kazuki666

Haha that was me too, last year. Almost day day disagree with my AD, 3mths later cannot tahan throw letter.
Regret? No, because I know my AD won't accept any of my recommendation or work. But is eat into savings. From then till now almost a year le, in between worked short term contract

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT

georgemcics

Gojek got new pattern liao

not mine btw i is aasng one...

68517079_141421737106459_5162768917080309760_o.jpg

Posted from PCWX using Style Over Practicality

couscous

previously, chiu is in civil service?

Haha that was me too, last year. Almost day day disagree with my AD, 3mths later cannot tahan throw letter.
Regret? No, because I know my AD won't accept any of my recommendation or work. But is eat into savings. From then till now almost a year le, in between worked short term contract

Hmm now i am training my mind no matter what **** also must lun. To stay on this job (unless got better offer) till 10 years... at least by then house loan cleared (car also finish by then).

*niam geng to myself mode on*

couscous

any gd cheese place? i wanna jiak cheese

Forget tell u mac there jin ex... their local food cheaper... the main train station got cheaper nicer food choice...

U got try swiss fondue? Got one place nice. Not ex also. Swiss Chuchi restaurant

Cherryislife

No luh I'm not offended.
Report to gj on the app glitch lor.

They have such problem.
End of the day drivers get taken advantage of only.

Bro, thanks for the info but I think not wise to share this in public forum, it's affecting fellow driver income, just a friendly reminder no offence.

kazuki666

previously, chiu is in civil service?
Hmm.. other than the 3 months one, the other employments are grey yes no. Don't categorise as GLC, but have connection in a way...

Hmm now i am training my mind no matter what **** also must lun. To stay on this job (unless got better offer) till 10 years... at least by then house loan cleared (car also finish by then).

*niam geng to myself mode on*

Yes. Sadly in good bad way for me, single I am so I feel no obligation. Not good though, need to build a bigger retirement fund if really to retire old bachelor. That's why need to quickly get a pdvl to continue feeding myself while also continue to find a full-time job soon hopefully...

This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.