Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

MOBIO.sg

Reaction score
bro , whats ur driving hrs bow since u got a job? my new car each month $861 , still trying to figure out need to drive how long to cover installment so not so shag.. wan those relac drive and have more time for family.

I dun chiong alot mah.

Cherryislife

Reaction score
Resisting the urge n temptation to use hashtag. Cheesepie cherry. :o

Q7i4nne.gif

Was just wondering why I must pay ah gong 2.5k when I under-declare alot liao.

Last edited:

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Very short...

Mon - tue 6pm - 8pm (wife finish work at 9pm)
Wed - straight md to tampines fetch wife (wife finish work at 7pm)
Thurs - straight md to bukit timah (wife finish work at 7pm)
Fri - straight md back home jw eat dinner with wife then go out drive till 1am.

So most of time i CP mode to maximise

I only plan to cover installment cost which is $288 weekly.

Road tax, insurance, parking and petrol consider travel expenses use salary pay

bro , whats ur driving hrs bow since u got a job? my new car each month $861 , still trying to figure out need to drive how long to cover installment so not so shag.. wan those relac drive and have more time for family.

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Byob, flex.
Rmb top cpf (if required).

Can hiong this year medisave if ur previous coy still got contribute for this year... but next year u are on your own need to declare

This year i paid $800+ for medisave

https://www.grab.com/sg/driver/transport/better365/gcmedisave/
This one?

YoxAUUrl.jpg

errr based on their computation, $1500 commission means you earned $7500 (before 20% commission), then driver contributes $100 ourself, grab contributes $7.50. Am I correct???

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just called up skillsfuture to confirm about my skillsfuture credit application. Yes, its approved liao, the $120 claim will be disbursed to STA. How do I collect this amt from STA, skillsfuture cannot advise liao. So I called up STA. The staff was quite nice on the phone explaining to me the problem, that I have to indicate want to claim skillsfuture credit when I register the PDVL course. I told the staff I kept having error which I cannot login to singpass when registering, thus I thought register and pay full amt first, then claim at skillsfuture website.

End it for short. No, I cannot claim skillsfuture credit for PDVL course liao. So those who are thinking to register, please remember must indicate when registering online. If you are same as me encounter error online, then have walk-in to STA to register which the staff will help you.

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Then u lugi your skillsfuture credit and STA earn extra $120?

Jin smelly sia

I just called up skillsfuture to confirm about my skillsfuture credit application. Yes, its approved liao, the $120 claim will be disbursed to STA. How do I collect this amt from STA, skillsfuture cannot advise liao. So I called up STA. The staff was quite nice on the phone explaining to me the problem, that I have to indicate want to claim skillsfuture credit when I register the PDVL course. I told the staff I kept having error which I cannot login to singpass when registering, thus I thought register and pay full amt first, then claim at skillsfuture website.

End it for short. No, I cannot claim skillsfuture credit for PDVL course liao. So those who are thinking to register, please remember must indicate when registering online. If you are same as me encounter error online, then have walk-in to STA to register which the staff will help you.

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can hiong this year medisave if ur previous coy still got contribute for this year... but next year u are on your own need to declare

This year i paid $800+ for medisave

I dun bother with this... for that pathetic amount need to maintain ar/cr

errrr pardon me noobness. Then u were saying what hiong medisave?

Lucky i am not tied down on housing loan, every mth needs to use cpf, else i really jiak sai liao...

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sg have one of the lowest income tax.

just pay only. take it as donation to charity ~

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
u ask so openly in forum, chiu thk we will reply chiu on this? :o

Lucky i am not tied down on housing loan, every mth needs to use cpf, else i really jiak sai liao...

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Means... if your last job is still contributing cpf for this year (2019). U dun need to declare anything on phv this year. Doubt they will check but if u can cannot find any job (touch wood!) next year ... 2021 when u declare 2020 income better declare your phv income

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.