Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmylimts

Reaction score
The last place you want to rent a car is from grab.

Been there done that, wet my pants when I see how they check for defects/scratches/damages. Heng I only try out for 1 week.

Rental also one of the highest.

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 3 using GAGT

Rent 1 week, of course rental high lah. I rented from GR, bo dachi. Reverse knock, bummer tio also qing cai.:s22:

Last edited:

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Rent 1 week, of course rental high lah. I rented from GR, bo dachi. Reverse knock, bummer tio also qing cai.:s22:
Actually I was comparing prices 1 week, 3 months, 1 year. From 1 year to 1 week, same car price difference about $10 per day, honestly don't look tempting leh

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT

jimmylimts

Reaction score
Actually I was comparing prices 1 week, 3 months, 1 year. From 1 year to 1 week, same car price difference about $10 per day, honestly don't look tempting leh

Wah se, don't know what you considering lei. Ask anyone renting, $10 difference per day, BIG or small:D:s12:

Cherryislife

Reaction score
Per week you have an extra 70 in your pocket to buy loti with extra egg.

Per mth you have extra 300 to go ktv enjoy.

Last edited:

georgemcics

Banned
Reaction score
10 dollar is how much petrol u know a not

In a month how many full tank u know a not...

Posted from PCWX using Eat Drink Drive Repeat

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sweat. Thought the papers are difficult, but heng still managed to pass both. Collection of temporary pdvl was pretty fast, it was ready before I even managed to finish filling up the two oetrol card forms.

Thephv

Reaction score
Sweat. Thought the papers are difficult, but heng still managed to pass both. Collection of temporary pdvl was pretty fast, it was ready before I even managed to finish filling up the two oetrol card forms.

Congrats.
Another monk has appeared

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
another suggestion is to make friends in e phv circle and exchange numbers

no doubt at times things will turn political, but when u are in crisis for eg vehicle breakdown, u can ask friends for help :o

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Only prime group is allowed to hang at the STA exam office ah? The prime staff are busy issuing the petrol cards while promoting their cars

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes, need #pcw kakis. No need colleagues.

Else sit in cubicle long enough, will feel lonely etc.
Worst, some even mumble to ownself without realising.

Screwdiver

Reaction score

Go carousel and compare daily, weekly.

My rental daily only $50 compare to grab $70+

And don't over commit by signing 6/12 mths. You have no idea what's down the road especially when the new ERP is kicking in next year

Ec7171

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Go carousel and compare daily, weekly.

My rental daily only $50 compare to grab $70+

And don't over commit by signing 6/12 mths. You have no idea what's down the road especially when the new ERP is kicking in next year

Insurance excess is also impt for first time drivers. Get a CDW to cover for 1st few months till you are familiar with roads etc.

Cheap does not means good. Expensive does not means bad. So get a average ones...

Always avoid the cheapest.

Ec7171

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Only prime group is allowed to hang at the STA exam office ah? The prime staff are busy issuing the petrol cards while promoting their cars

They has taxi rental too. Probably explains the links.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.